novice = heL^_x ?

02/12/2010 02:33
Read-Only
Page 2 of 5
Jonde02/12/2010 06:12

You need to ask him in order to attain his previous nick.

KeltA02/12/2010 06:15

Originally posted by Jonde
Nice thread, novice = not heL. He is Finnish.

Novice might not appear in the kzfi top nor is he too active in the scene nowadays but in the late 2008-2009 he was often seen in the releases of kzfi with excellent times. He also had a few world records with his previous nick.

He is a very good jumper, if he would actively record I'm positive that he could take all the records as I personally have seen his skills,

I know almost every Finnish climber and I can say that there are many good ones who don't record. Some do but keep the demos for themselves and plan to release them all in a bunch, some never.

But we will take over the top one recorder country spot on the Record rankings list soon... Just wait and see.

Originally posted by Memories
name 1 kreedzer that is (or was) not known by people of his own country when he took wrs -.-


mjuuh, KeltA

yeah jonde there isnt any release in kzfi where is novice in. and btw i bet i know more jumpers than u do so shh if u dont know anything

Memories02/12/2010 06:35(edited 02/12/2010 07:03)

mjuuh, KeltA



oh cmon, i dont know about mjuuh cuz im kinda new, but kelta already had recs in finland when he took his first wr

Punk^02/12/2010 06:41

Originally posted by KeltA
Originally posted by Jonde
Nice thread, novice = not heL. He is Finnish.

Novice might not appear in the kzfi top nor is he too active in the scene nowadays but in the late 2008-2009 he was often seen in the releases of kzfi with excellent times. He also had a few world records with his previous nick.

He is a very good jumper, if he would actively record I'm positive that he could take all the records as I personally have seen his skills,

I know almost every Finnish climber and I can say that there are many good ones who don't record. Some do but keep the demos for themselves and plan to release them all in a bunch, some never.

But we will take over the top one recorder country spot on the Record rankings list soon... Just wait and see.

Originally posted by Memories
name 1 kreedzer that is (or was) not known by people of his own country when he took wrs -.-


mjuuh, KeltA

yeah jonde there isnt any release in kzfi where is novice in. and btw i bet i know more jumpers than u do so shh if u dont know anything


with his previous nick.

Jonde

KeltA02/12/2010 06:51

do u understand. ive been using kzfi like 3+ years and there isnt anything and yeah ppls knew me before i had wr jonde. and mjuuh also. kafds is also saying that jonde is trying to be smart but he isnt

kaynerecord holder02/12/2010 07:02

someone said to me a while ago hes ePEli because ePEli apparently geeked torres for some time.. but didnt ePEli have some wrs like kz_kzsca_cons or w/e its called?:D

Ackn_02/12/2010 07:24

IDK if novice is hel but with those informations :/

kaa02/12/2010 08:49

Originally posted by kayne
someone said to me a while ago hes ePEli because ePEli apparently geeked torres for some time.. but didnt ePEli have some wrs like kz_kzsca_cons or w/e its called?:D


Kelta said it in the comments of some demo realese. But i think it was just a suggestion.

Scary Tournament #202/12/2010 10:14

Us geeks are a special mixture of overweight ninjas and undercover pet detectives.

Sitka02/12/2010 12:42

Can't admin just check this up?

elfeN02/12/2010 12:54

LOL, stupid boys.

SUBWAYZ02/12/2010 13:38

Originally posted by elfeN
LOL, stupid boys.

Wait, I bet it's heL^_x!

chrizZo02/12/2010 14:04

I sometimes think I am heL

Sitka02/12/2010 14:05

Originally posted by 12/02/10 - 13:37:07 SUBWAYZ
Originally posted by elfeN
LOL, stupid boys.

Wait, I bet it's heL^_x!


You wrote it in such a nice time :)

Punk^02/12/2010 14:08

Sitka, read both pages of the thread and you'd notice an admin already replied.

kunqui02/12/2010 14:21

Originally posted by Punk^
Sitka, read both pages of the thread and you'd notice an admin already replied.



You mean "you'd novice an admin already replied"

SUBWAYZ02/12/2010 14:40(edited 02/12/2010 14:42)

Originally posted by kunqui
Originally posted by Punk^
Sitka, read both pages of the thread and you'd notice an admin already replied.



You mean "you'd novice an admin already replied"

HAHAH +1
Originally posted by Sitka
Originally posted by 12/02/10 -13:37:07 SUBWAYZ
Originally posted by elfeN
LOL, stupid boys.

Wait, I bet it's heL^_x!


You wrote it in such a nice time :)

Nice coincidence! :D

DiDo-Grecord holder02/12/2010 15:08

Originally posted by chrizZo
I sometimes think I am heL

hahaa :D me too !
This is redicilous my friends , it is impossible novice to be hel as somone up said maybe novice is new nick of mjuuh or epeli or etc :)

kyser02/12/2010 15:42

move this thread to the chopping block...

i have read all the posts.. pretty most of the things that were said here are true.. but some things arent very clear for me...

elfeN02/12/2010 16:03(edited 02/12/2010 18:40)

: hel rly don't give a fuck about kz, about pc, about ur pathetic life.

Warned:
Watch your language...

Page 2 of 5