BEST mouse??
been playing with a friends a4tech today and did 1.07 ezybhop without even being used to the scroll . cheap and powerfull mouse.
I`m using a4tech- x6,it`s an average mouse,cheap and useful.
I`m using it for like 4 years,I`m used to it,but it`s the only mouse I`ve used,so I cant say which1 is the best.
A4Tech - X6 - Cheap and pretty good for BHOP.
Originally posted by qfiman*thank god there has never ever been a thread like this... -.-
right?!!
Razer Lachesis and DA
mine is mx518 , the problem is that it scroll downside itsself, it a annoying problem when you are playing . it jumps after a duck . well the other aspects are just fine . so i decided ot buy a deathadder, but since you guys strongly suggest G5 is better ,i've changed my idea
Originally posted by doxermanmine is mx518 , the problem is that it scroll downside itsself, it a annoying problem when you are playing . it jumps after a duck . well the other aspects are just fine . so i decided ot buy a deathadder, but since you guys strongly suggest G5 is better ,i've changed my idea
had the same problem with mx518 but thats only coz the scroll is getting broken as mine broke today: <

Maybe to big but this is the shit! Probably the best mouse i ever had. Logitech g500.
@Sitka: sure, g500 is good, but the sensbug while moving the mouse up/down is just too much.. otherwise it'd be the best mouse ive had so far :)
sorry for bringing this up, altho i spoke the truth, the problem is my x7, i played with my cousin's witch is brand new, and the scroll is flawless
Ñmoon, again and again ... g5 of course
i made a pic explaining how the scrolling on x7 works, its different from the mx so ... please watch, i put about 10 mins into it http://img148.imageshack.us/i/11896272.png/
and because i know the problem, i also fixed it, just bended that thing a bit, i now have less fails in my bhops so im happy (:
big differences between g5 and g500?
yes
Sitko show it. This is the mouse :)
G9 ftw
Originally posted by aalexbig differences between g5 and g500?
The G5 have a sexier scroll.

i got mx518 for over 5 years now (and i got it second hand). Its pretty good, but im not ;D
Originally posted by automatikki got mx518 for over 5 years now (and i got it second hand). Its pretty good, but im not ;D
Haha, same here actually. (Didn't get it secon hand tho) I haven't been able to try any other .. so I can't really judge. :/
Please log in to post replies.