BEST mouse??
I'd say g5 is the best mouse for bhop, but since it's broken I use g500 for a week now and my strafes became better, can't say the same about bhop.
Logitech G500
g5 and d.a ever
I heard that g5's scroll get's bad fast, is that right ?
Logitech G5
And no, FadeToBlack.
If you are looking for cheap mouse and pad, a4tech x7 is good enough. The scroll isn't the best for cj,mcj, but... The day i bought it i made my first 250 lj.
About other mice can't help you much, but don't buy a mouse which is uncomfortable to you.
Good luck.
Originally posted by zhadymicrosoft 3.0, only downside is that it jumps/ducks by itself xD
i'm not the only one! :D
I use a Razer Lachesis but my sensor is a bit messed up, it kind of strafes by itself now and then, which pisses me off and makes me wanna throw it against the wall.
Logitech G5
I use the DeathAdder quite and is the best I've used so far. today I want to change by logitech g5 or G500 recommend me m8s? use it much for preferably lj, bj:)
I used to have the exact same mouse as Kunqui (mx310), used that thing for like 8 years of CS (though I didn't play KZ at the time) and it's a beast mouse. When it finally broke after all those years, it was just the chord that got messed up, but it would still work perfectly if I decided to just swap the chord, but I decided to throw it away instead.
I then used a ton of cheap mice for a few months but they'd always break on me and tbh weren't as good as the mx310. I decided to buy another one but Logitech didn't make them anymore, so I bought the next best thing: an mx518, and I must say I don't regret it one bit. As far as mice go you gotta love Logitech.
@Vee you're not the only one! My lachesis sometimes does a freaking 360 on it's own lol ^^
i use Logitech RX250 8,99$ :D i done 255 lj , 264 cj , 266 dcj , 242 hj , 245 bj , 270 wj
1000 dpi :) just need skill :)
I have RAZER Deathadder, but mouse best is g9 logitech
g5 and g500 mice are highly overrated ;)
g5 rulzzz
g5 is better than the successor (G500)?
I use MX 518. Is it good?
Its a really good question which mouse is the best one, but I strongly believe that Logitech G5 is perfect.
I have been using G5 for the past three years without a single problem in it. I really love it and it's kinda special for me, but I know that one day I won't be able to use it anymore just because it's broken. The day, in which my G5 breaks, thats the day I'll stop playing KZ/CS forever and I'm serious you know. Because probably I won't find another G5 (since Logitech denied its goddamn production). I just can't imagine myself playing with another mouse, was it G500 or Deathadder. It's just that I used to my G5 so much.
It gives such smoothness, which makes every single strafe of yours incredible. Especially when it comes to bhop and countjumping (or any kind of double/multi ducking). Me, myself practice my dds alot, because the G5 scroll is great for them. And of course, when it comes to bhoping, I can assure every each one of you, that you'll never find a better mouse than G5 to bhop with. It makes your standups so clean and powerful, it fits perfectly with your hand and has 2000 DPI, which is absolutely enough if you ask me. I believe a lot of people share my opinion, including some professional players like KeltA, heL^_x, StormZz*, Chasquido,zhady, chrizZo and more.
Personally my G5 had never let me down so far and it's three years old like I already said. Wish I could find another in case the current one breaks down... I've had some different mouses before (A4Tech X710F-1, Razer Copperhead, mx518) and non of them was even close to be that good.
Originally posted by shnzIts a really good question which mouse is the best one, but I strongly believe that Logitech G5 is perfect.
I have been using G5 for the past three years without a single problem in it. I really love it and it's kinda special for me, but I know that one day I won't be able to use it anymore just because it's broken. The day, in which my G5 breaks, thats the day I'll stop playing KZ/CS forever and I'm serious you know. Because probably I won't find another G5 (since Logitech denied its goddamn production). I just can't imagine myself playing with another mouse, was it G500 or Deathadder. It's just that I used to my G5 so much.
It gives such smoothness, which makes every single strafe of yours incredible. Especially when it comes to bhop and countjumping (or any kind of double/multi ducking). Me, myself practice my dds alot, because the G5 scroll is great for them. And of course, when it comes to bhoping, I can assure every each one of you, that you'll never find a better mouse than G5 to bhop with. It makes your standups so clean and powerful, it fits perfectly with your hand and has 2000 DPI, which is absolutely enough if you ask me. I believe a lot of people share my opinion, including some professional players like KeltA, heL^_x, StormZz*, Chasquido,zhady, chrizZo and more.
Personally my G5 had never let me down so far and it's three years old like I already said. Wish I could find another in case the current one breaks down... I've had some different mouses before (A4Tech X710F-1, Razer Copperhead, mx518) and non of them was even close to be that good.
i hav g5 and i cant bhop with it, i get random slowdowns and i cant feel 'em <.< i have no clue how u do it T_T
but ure right, other mice are even worse
g500 was really hard to get used to the scroll first weeks, now it feels normal and i dont have any problems with bhoping anymore.
Please log in to post replies.