BEST mouse??
I play on IME 3.0 and I'm not complaining at all :)
OH shnz reply surprised me, first honest to me you're a great reference of kz for me I think I've watched all your demos and even your handshows: D well now the issue, passing a DeathAdder Logitech G500 at 1 week and I'm completely satisfied in my Bhopa / ljbhop erre 248 block 3 times I'm getting mad but what does not satisfy me is the lj so far I have not spent with the g500 with 254 and max with deathadder 256. good thing that most interests me is the G500 and the G5 would be the same? pq I was with the intrigue of not having bought the G5 and go directly to the G500, some see it used? I have said many community partners in Argentina that are the same just have different scroll and appearance only. agree? if you have any facts or any info to complete my knowledge of comparisons will appreciate. love you beast haha: D
IME 3.0ss is the best mouse :)
Logitech g5 is really the best mouse i ever seen! Its pretty sick with awesome scroll and design!
I intend to buy G5. But I dont know what pad suitable with it. Should I use rough or smooth pad for kz?
Can I use Goliathut speed?
Any suggestion?
Actually, any mouse pad. 4 example, ss qck, qck+, heavy. But u can use goliathus speed. But... it depends from what feelings u need. More fast slide or less slide. 4 example. ss qck , qck + - fast slide and ss heavy - less slide.
It`s ur choice.
May the Force be with you, young jedai.
Sry for my sucky english.
P.S. Where a u find g5? i know that this mouse not sale, anymore.
Someone told me qck+ suitable with optical mouse, not lazer mouse. Is that right?
In my country, they still sell some G5. Goods in stock :D
Yep, i heard that laser mouse better use with plastic pad or clean cloth pad every day. But i`m not shure. Never using plastic crap and laser crap=) Cloth pad + optical mouse for sure =)
P.S. ss qck+ fnatic edition\ss heavy + mx 518 = works for me.
oooo and , of course. sry for my suckiest english and of course May the Force be with you, young jedi=)
i was playing with x7 some weeks, but i change it with mx518 , and i think it is the best for bhop, countjumps ...
i mean the best mouse was and is G500 , why? when i bought g500 everything was perfect bhoping and doubleducking etc. g500 is really good mouse for jumping in my option maybe because i never had G5 ... but g500 got fail cabel because i know few people who had this mouse and after some time cabel was broken and mouse die... mine too i have this mouse half-year and then cabel was broken ... but i dont have good mouse now for one year and i gonna buy another G500 maybe :) ,,, sry for my bad english
guys.. how? HOW u broke cable on mouse... HOW?
I think there is no BEST mouse and so on. I think perfect mouse is mouse which comfortable for ur hand. and logitech mx518 , g5, g 500 have the same form soooo i don`t think that mx518 worse that g5 or g500. btw i play with g500 and i don`t see any difference beetwen g500 and my mx 518. And i think there is no any difference beetwen g 500 mx 518 and g5, too. So, it all about personal preference ( not sure about this word =) ) .It` just MY personal opinion. Good luck young jedies =)
Originally posted by DiscJockeySomeone told me qck+ suitable with optical mouse, not lazer mouse. Is that right?
In my country, they still sell some G5. Goods in stock :D
I made all my wr's with QcK+ and g5. It works really good, at least for me.
Yesterday I had to change my mousepad (that same QcK+) because it was 4 years old, and I bought Steelseries NP+. It feels awesome with g5.
I want to know that I was recommended as the QcK + shnz, but to recommend the NP + laser sensor? I wanted to buy the 5L and they say it is the best for laser sensor, say you go for the NP +?
all plastic pads is perfect for laser mouses.
but I read in forums and on some pages that are not plastic pads with laser mouse, I have recommended pad shnz 5L and the G5 uses the NP + pad, recommendations please!
Originally posted by Matias.argbut I read in forums and on some pages that are not plastic pads with laser mouse, I have recommended pad shnz 5L and the G5 uses the NP + pad, recommendations please!
I can assure that you won't regret buying the NP+. It fits perfectly with G5, even better than QcK+. And about 5L, I don't know. Never had one, so I've no idea if it's good or no.
I use G500 but is exactly the same as the G5 so I think I feel the same then explain your shnz the NP +. 5L far as to say all that is best for laser mice, any know of 5L? please put some personal info of this pad.
I dont have much money so I decide to buy NP+ first. Today I bought combo Kinzu and NP+ just 42$ (use Kinzu for shooting).
Is NP+ good for MX518?
How do you pull off actually breaking the cord to your mouse?
I don't think you should blame the mouse for that, that must be you having a bad setup. Make sure it doesn't wrinkle, and has plenty of line for you to pull, so you dont overtighten it by mistake, if you pull it towards you.
If you have those two "rules" - I don't think you can ever break the cord.
Ok lets see,
its really hard to tell which mouse is the best.Everyone have their opinions.My opinion is that you just need to practice and play to get better.For example when i started to play kreedz,first i played on laptop with some shitty little mouse designed just for laptop,for opening folders and shit.And im not going to mention scroll,i mean the sound of it was like scrabbling the desk with your nails.Not smooth at all.But after 1-2 month of playing i was able to jump about 249-250 and average bhop standups.
So,just practice.g5 sure if you have money for it.:P But i would rather get some average mouse like mx518 and safe same money to take a girl out or something.:)
Please log in to post replies.