BEST mouse??

Started by kutepov
16/12/2010 17:37
Page 5 of 5
DiscJockey15/05/2011 12:39

Hey shnz!
I've just bought G5 and NP+ like you.
I need some advise for sen-win, sen-game, dpi, hz,...
I see some small piculs in box. Seller tell me these piculs use to gain weight of mouse. So do you use these piculs or not?

Dolan15/05/2011 20:09

Has anyone played with a razer naga? I bought it around 6 months ago for wow, but I quit it and started playing Kreedz again from a 2 year break. I started practicing cj yesterday and jumped 252 today with this mouse. LJ is a bit harder, but managed 249 already.

Matias.arg16/05/2011 17:51

hey shnz anda discjockey, np + has less friction than QcK heavy?
is better than the heavy? I want to buy :D

shNzrecord holder Tournament #216/05/2011 19:16

Originally posted by DiscJockey
Hey shnz!
I've just bought G5 and NP+ like you.
I need some advise for sen-win, sen-game, dpi, hz,...
I see some small piculs in box. Seller tell me these piculs use to gain weight of mouse. So do you use these piculs or not?


Ingame sens 1, Windows sens 5, 2000 DPI, 500HZ

aftermatch-_-16/05/2011 19:30

DiscJockey, YOU MADE THE BEST DECISION OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE by buying the g5 proffessional mouse. I assure you that your jumping skill level WILL INCREASE significantly. Congratulations!

Matias.arg16/05/2011 19:56

hey, my answer? need to know about np + because I am in doubt of buying it, please answer me disckjockey & shnz :D

Matias.arg17/05/2011 17:21

HEY BOYS! my answer :(

shNzrecord holder Tournament #217/05/2011 17:33

I can't understand what exactly do you want to know about NP+. I already wrote my opinion.

Just buy it dude, it's good enough.

Matias.arg17/05/2011 17:52

I know I'm being tedious with respect to question but my doubts are very large with respect to slip, I want to know is whether the NP + is less friction or more than the heavy, I do not like it takes much to move the mouse on the pad. Thanks for replies:)

aftermatch-_-17/05/2011 21:07

Okay man,I'm going to give you the best answer I can. Since I went with shnz when he bought it, and I've already played on it I can say this: the surface is incredibly smooth, it's made of some cloth material, which feels really comfortable to lay your hand on it. The mouse itself moves so smooth and precise, you just need to push it just a little bit and the mouse just slides on the pad. Also the NP+ surface is "waterproof". I mean when you spill water or something on it it doesn't soak through it, you just need to shake it off and the water is gone. All in all, the pad is really good and you definately won't waste your money if you buy it,and you will have a great time playing with it. Hope this answer satisfies your needs. You can also check this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0OAoGFSddc to see the water resistant part.

Matias.arg18/05/2011 14:42

I'm in love with the 3, haha: D. All you needed to know, was in doubt because I thought that caused much friction pad. Thank you very much, disc jockey, shnz & aftermach <3 love them: D

labon19/05/2011 17:38

i just bought a logitech g5 and i liked it alot :>

QyXz20/05/2011 01:43

i have logitech g500 and g700 ..... this mouses are sux .... g500 cabel broke after 6 mounths .... g700 clicking twice in one of 10 clicks .... in cs not problem but in windows realy pissing me off ... in W7 the driver (setpoint) cant remove acceleration fully .... 2mins w/o accel 2sec accel and back to off .... dont buy that if you are user of W7 .... i thing whole logitech products are sux coz they are super maded by HW but software is coded by some dickhead

Matias.arg20/05/2011 18:06

I use G500 in W7 ultimate and have not had problems, but if you say that the accel not completely turned off would be horrible I think I have it turned off completely by steam startup command, mousefix, acceleration off the win and off at setpoint. If you have something contribute more comment : )

DiscJockey25/05/2011 15:43

Hah. A few days train with G5 and NP+ now I can do 250 unit easier :x. Thanks to Logitech!

Matias.arg27/05/2011 20:09

would have to jump 253 + DJ haha few strafe? tries 7 and will get 253 or more easily jump ...

Matias.arg01/06/2011 15:15(edited 01/06/2011 15:16)

I bought the NP + and is really impressive, I'm too happy with my purchase:D
Thanks for your recommendations shnz! :)

Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.