Record Holders List

08/03/2011 02:15
Page 3 of 7
Pqst`13/03/2011 14:14(edited 13/03/2011 14:34)

You forget : iiN[kzcn] Image

I removed him from the list due to the part as the fact he cheats and don't deserve to be in the list in my opinion.

kyser13/03/2011 18:35

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I removed him from the list due to the part as the fact he cheats and don't deserve to be in the list in my opinion.

if u remove guys from the list that used cheats, then remove every player that have cheated for first time (i dont need to mention them) .. so imo iiN should be in the list

spr1n mapper13/03/2011 20:07

Originally posted by kyser
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I removed him from the list due to the part as the fact he cheats and don't deserve to be in the list in my opinion.

if u remove guys from the list that used cheats, then remove every player that have cheated for first time (i dont need to mention them) .. so imo iiN should be in the list

agree. everyone in or everyone out of the list... dont see anything special about him

ok i'll add him again by mention the fact he cheated but then i need some help with others

koukouz mapperrecord holder14/03/2011 21:43

I was randomly browsing the forum and found this awesome thread. Unfortunately I do not have any piece of information to bring, but I wanted to support you for your amazing work there.
This is one of the best threads I have ever seen. Great job, keep going!

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #116/03/2011 14:48

denmark, france

fail ? it's denmark xD

buh16/03/2011 19:00

BupTuk

Originally posted by g-Lp
denmark, france

fail ? it's denmark xD

ye lol

how could I forget BupTuk lol

thanks guys



kyser16/03/2011 19:26(edited 16/03/2011 20:25)

Pak0stino and mental_O arent from argentina... Pak0stino from czech republic and mental_O from germany.. also sj^ from germany.

edit: "boon aka tsuyosa" from germany; "laz" from finland; "Nicla$$" from germany; "nipPo" from germany; "sioux" from brazil; "soly" from china; "speed" from china...

also WeMeRa is missing, and is "Poland" and is "Australia"... and is "Spain"

now fix the numbers... i will see if there still are some players missing

thanks kyser, and big requst to you guys: don't post here if your statements are incorrect

kyser17/03/2011 03:08

Argentina -> 23 players

kunqui17/03/2011 14:26(edited 17/03/2011 14:27)

Hey! Nice thread..
Some things to say: Xehlox is from Chile, s1gh is from Israel.. Nitsuga is from Argentina and he had wr (I'm not sure about this but I heard that he had wr here)

spr1n mapper17/03/2011 17:28

Estonia - 3 players

...
TinTin - Norway
drake - Austria

Skizo_record holder17/03/2011 17:40

sh4rk from germany not from hungary

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.575

akkord mapper17/03/2011 20:34

I think you should organize all the players by their countries like side by side not mashed up in a cluster.

kyser18/03/2011 00:58

Originally posted by akkord
I think you should organize all the players by their countries like side by side not mashed up in a cluster.

Originally posted by kunqui
Hey! Nice thread..
Some things to say: Xehlox is from Chile, s1gh is from Israel.. Nitsuga is from Argentina and he had wr (I'm not sure about this but I heard that he had wr here)


Xehlox's profile shows Spain though I found a release in which he has flag of Chile, also s1gh's profile shows he's from USA.
I'll check if Nitsuga had wr later.

Originally posted by akkord
I think you should organize all the players by their countries like side by side not mashed up in a cluster.

I think it's unnecessary. A lot of useless work which I don't intend to.

omilo21/03/2011 02:33(edited 21/03/2011 02:35)

From your list, clintmo, Flibo, tarGet, Tess, $iw and kayne all got busted "cheating" at some point. There are plenty more but some of them are a bit fuzzy because of rule changes and so on.
Some changed a lot after the incidents and proved how good they are withiout them like, Flibo, kayne and tarGet. So I don't know what the fact that they got caught with cheat will prove? Not necessary imo. Might just bring up old BS :/

And i'm pretty sure iiN didn't cheat on all of his demos, atleast it couldn't be proven, I think.

kaynerecord holder21/03/2011 07:46

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by kunqui
Hey! Nice thread..
Some things to say: Xehlox is from Chile, s1gh is from Israel.. Nitsuga is from Argentina and he had wr (I'm not sure about this but I heard that he had wr here)


Xehlox's profile shows Spain though I found a release in which he has flag of Chile, also s1gh's profile shows he's from USA.
I'll check if Nitsuga had wr later.

Originally posted by akkord
I think you should organize all the players by their countries like side by side not mashed up in a cluster.

I think it's unnecessary. A lot of useless work which I don't intend to.

If I remember right he moved to USA, he's from Israel for sure anyways

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1044

Page 3 of 7

Please log in to post replies.