Record Holders List
Xhelox is from Chile he lives in Spain :P
Pitter is from China and not Sweden. Minus one Sweden, plus one China :)
eDark had a WR also btw (germany), and i'm sure Kreedz(Canada) had a couple of WR's but not on XJ, same as eDark :/. Maybe honorary record holders? :P
I'll add more if i think of some old guys :)
There is no rkY from denmark? Isn't it rkA? :)
Nice idea btw
Edit: And preniumz from France had a wr too. kz_underblock_ez
creature from bulgaria
Muwka Ha cepBepe ?
leggie - Great Britain
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.935
Originally posted by igoXhelox is from Chile he lives in Spain :P
Done.
Originally posted by omiloPitter is from China and not Sweden. Minus one Sweden, plus one China :)
eDark had a WR also btw (germany), and i'm sure Kreedz(Canada) had a couple of WR's but not on XJ, same as eDark :/. Maybe honorary record holders? :P
I'll add more if i think of some old guys :)
Pitter, done.
About eDark and Kreedz. I'm sure they are not the only ones which had records not on xj before, so if im going to list them, then i need all the others players too.
Originally posted by ballingThere is no rkY from denmark? Isn't it rkA? :)
Nice idea btw
Edit: And preniumz from France had a wr too. kz_underblock_ez
Ye, I guess you're right, done!
Originally posted by PrIsoNcreature from bulgaria
Done.
Originally posted by akseonMuwka Ha cepBepe ?
he is already in the list, or what was it meant to be ?
Originally posted by NeWleggie - Great Britain
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.935
Done.
psico is missing
Originally posted by surRendipsico is missing
He is not, look carefully.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LINK TO THE RELEASE CONTAINING RECORD OF THE JUMPER YOU'RE ADDING !
"Nikonen"
wtf lol
its NiconeN
will edit if i find smth else
edit: playmate is missing and
Necro is from united kingdom, not usa
This is Kenny http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.1359
Though I couldn't find anything related to WRs, I still think that he had some!
Originally posted by hii"Nikonen"
wtf lol
its NiconeN
will edit if i find smth else
edit: playmate is missing and
Necro is from united kingdom, not usa
Done
Originally posted by nobody^This is Kenny http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.1359
Though I couldn't find anything related to WRs, I still think that he had some!
Sorry, I can't add him in the list since i didn't hear something about him and there are nothing related to him in the search section. Maybe someone from oldschool/admins can confirm it ?
g0zi had a wr http://xtreme-jumps.eu/news.php?item.1465
Randomly found: Neo9101 [n/a]
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.164
Also http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.270
phantom [n/a] & aaapo
serbia just me
Originally posted by unBreakSg0zi had a wr http://xtreme-jumps.eu/news.php?item.1465
Done
Originally posted by nucLeaRRandomly found: Neo9101 [n/a]
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.164
Also http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.270
phantom [n/a] & aaapo
Done
Originally posted by nikiserbia just me
Ye, you are already in.
havok from belgium imo..
pontZ -> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.31 -> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.297 (maybe from sweden)
X3la -> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.168 -> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.339 (german?)
timecard -> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.145 -> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.199 (canada)
boon http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.137
Originally posted by finzErboon http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.137
its in the list ..
btw didn`t boom.dll have a wr on dementia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_4NocZ2Bs (i`m not sure if its a wr tho cos i cant find the rls)
Please log in to post replies.