Record Holders List

08/03/2011 02:15
Page 6 of 7
finzer18/07/2011 19:35

Originally posted by unBreakS
Originally posted by finzEr
boon http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.137

its in the list ..
btw didn`t boom.dll have a wr on dementia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_4NocZ2Bs (i`m not sure if its a wr tho cos i cant find the rls)

oups!

waplet25/07/2011 00:25

I had got a wr on dementia+tranq, arent i counting in?

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP29/07/2011 19:54(edited 29/07/2011 19:55)

Originally posted by waplet
I had got a wr on dementia+tranq, arent i counting in?

Done.

Also Nukk added.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP31/07/2011 12:20(edited 31/07/2011 12:20)

Added to the list:

SupaChatte, L3mon, pontZ, Leo's, sioux, timecard, spirE, EruTan, sL, Rominou, x3la, NecroN, preniumz, chilljump9r, Alcalol, jaerlstig, InseN

Thanks to kafds

jigsaw01/08/2011 21:16(edited 01/08/2011 21:23)

L3mon -
pontZ -
spirE -
x3la -
NecroN -
chilljump9r - chilli I think
Alcalol -
jaerlstig -

concerning whole thread: I think it should contain some links, or quantity of records for every jumper. cuz it's not interesting just to read names, imo ofc

//edit
mistake in the 1st post:
RoN --> RoN`
havok --> from http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.33 - 4th comment in the newspost

kyser01/08/2011 21:22

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
L3mon -
pontZ -
spirE -
x3la -
NecroN -
chilljump9r - chilli I think
Alcalol -
jaerlstig -

concerning whole thread: I think it should contain some links, or quantity of records for every jumper. cuz it's not interesting just to read names, imo ofc

wait for niki or m0ver to code that.. its coming soon that issue

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
mistake in the 1st post:
RoN --> RoN`


RoN and RoN` are different jumpers!
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.508

jigsaw01/08/2011 22:18(edited 30/08/2011 17:25)

Originally posted by DeathClaw
Originally posted by Jig'SaW
mistake in the 1st post:
RoN --> RoN`


RoN and RoN` are different jumpers!
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.508

hah) ok, but RoN from Russia should have "`"

semek04/08/2011 09:18(edited 04/08/2011 09:27)

hey you know izrel not writing like that its israel and ISR

silver-09/08/2011 17:42

add the "-" to the end of my nick, really important! :)

McL Banned Comment Banned15/08/2011 14:27(edited 17/08/2011 12:25)

add toytoy from france
Gnomas from Lithuania
edit: you forgot tou add Switzerland at TopCountries.

Balcer17/08/2011 19:45

Gnomas missing LT

memekrecord holder29/08/2011 19:01

I found mistake. Hao is from China, not from Norway. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1141

I'm not sure if I should keep this thread updated since all those and many others recordholders will come with the new design with the attached special "feature".

PepoMerca20/09/2011 14:52

i think phamtom was a cheater... so u should erase his name

xdrive16/10/2011 17:08

why is Xecor counting twice?:|.. he is 2 times in the list

Originally posted by Gamster
i think phamtom was a cheater... so u should erase his name

If I'm going to remove him, then I should do it with other cheaters too. The problem is that there are pretty lots of them and I must make sure to not miss a single nick, which is pretty hard to do. But if you're (someone) going to help me, then you're very welcome. Still, I think leaving the list as it's now is ok.

Originally posted by ganjA!
why is Xecor counting twice?:|.. he is 2 times in the list

Fixed.

PepoMerca23/10/2011 00:48

Israel = 1 record holder
Poland = 6 record holders

akse23/10/2011 08:39(edited 23/10/2011 08:41)

TropoZy is trageDy is juhacusan...
also looks like he is JrG too.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP23/10/2011 18:23(edited 15/12/2011 10:30)

akseon, no he is not JrG, but I'll fix everything little bit later.

Page 6 of 7

Please log in to post replies.