Record Holders List

08/03/2011 02:15
Page 7 of 7
assault3412/11/2011 16:52

drake AT and drake SW?

assault3412/11/2011 16:53(edited 12/11/2011 16:54)

drake and drake ?

sry for double post
idk why i have 2x posted i have edited is :s

zhady Tournament #229/11/2011 03:18

Alcalol = Great Britain. Pretty sure of it.

Doesnt29/11/2011 03:37

Image misti
Image toytoy
Image ScraP
Image areA
Image FalleNz0r

Alts!cH26/12/2012 22:57

Perhaps it's time for an update of this thread? ^^ Anyone who feels like they are up for it? :D

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP27/12/2012 22:08(edited 27/12/2012 22:09)

I guess I could, but is it really needed when we have this http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/ ? :)

Acelamb06/01/2013 13:23

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I guess I could, but is it really needed when we have this http://xtreme-jumps.eu/demos_history/ ? :)


Not really, but only admins have access to that page.
It's probably because the one who coded it never completely finished.

memekrecord holder25/03/2013 22:40(edited 25/03/2013 23:11)

ShoCk you defnitely should add neXt, M4NI3K, ISeeYou and me to the list.
Also Poland = 12 record holders.

LilChen14/04/2013 18:02

leo`s leos ........... lol

WeMeRA16/08/2013 07:41

First of all my nick is spelled with a big A.

It's not "WeMeRa"
It's "WeMeRA"

And my flag is so I guess it's - 1 for and + 1 for wich also need to be added to the list since I'm the only one from this Island playing kreedz.

Well since the thread was last updated 2 years ago I guess this error won't be corrected, but worth trying, right? :)

Limb008/10/2013 19:28

wemerA is from A... Island , not from Sweden! Love for WEMERA <333

Page 7 of 7

Please log in to post replies.