TV Shows

Started by InfinityBG
08/03/2011 21:14
Page 2 of 6
prad09/03/2011 19:45

prison break
eight simple rules
scrubs
two and half men
how i met ur mother
house

Really loved watching prison break (wish it was longer); house (intelligent mockery so loved it xD), and obviously himym (barney is just legend......waitforit...dary :D)

InfinityBG09/03/2011 21:03(edited 09/03/2011 21:03)

Originally posted by prad
prison break
eight simple rules
scrubs
two and half men
how i met ur mother
house

Really loved watching prison break (wish it was longer); house (intelligent mockery so loved it xD), and obviously himym (barney is just legend......waitforit...dary :D)

ahahah ofc he is legen..dary :D my favourite Barney's quote is " When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.. true story! "

CamelCloudrecord holder09/03/2011 21:20

Prison Break was pretty awesome, the final episode was damn awesome, though.

Loved the whole concept and story.

anaLchy10/03/2011 15:16

Supernatural
Dr. House
Two and a half man

R210/03/2011 15:52(edited 10/03/2011 15:52)

TV series which I follow at the moment:

Gossip Girl
Lie to Me
Criminal Minds
Bones
Dr. House
Skins
Entourage
Prison Break
Mentalist
Chuck
Castle

TV series which I'm going to watch soon:

Dexter
Glee
Hawaii Five-0

gizpo_O10/03/2011 17:06

anyone watched 'Oz'? I'd like to hear some opinions!

eeK10/03/2011 17:28

Oz? Dr.Oz? :D

finzer10/03/2011 18:16(edited 10/03/2011 18:17)

Originally posted by gizpo_O
anyone watched 'Oz'? I'd like to hear some opinions!


I've watched a few episodes of Oz, it's a great TV series about prisoners's life.
There are at least 6 seasons, so to be honest , i'm too lazy to start watching it from the beginning.

actepukc^10/03/2011 18:27

Kavak Yelleri

cHoseN ♥10/03/2011 19:15(edited 10/03/2011 19:18)

My name is Earl, Dexter, 30 Rock, Desperate Housewifes, Supernatural, Boardwalk Empire, V, Breaking Bad, Lie to me, White Collar, The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Little Britain, Come fly with me, Pushing Daisies, True Blood, Reaper, Weeds, Heroes, Scrubs

Currently started to watch Greek

evuly10/03/2011 19:35

I like to watch these:

Scrubs
Big Brother
Family Guy
American Dad
Jersey Shore
Paradise Hotel (It's not going atm though :<)
Two And A Half Men
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother

I'm sure I forgot some as well.

jarski10/03/2011 19:54(edited 10/03/2011 19:58)

I've watched all seasons of OC and BMS. Currently im watching prison break, house, south park and mentalist.

niel10/03/2011 20:11

only, im watching chuck

'vaMpPpPpp10/03/2011 21:57

FRIENDS
How I met your mother
Scrubs
Two and a half men
King of Queens
Dexter

Cola^11/03/2011 15:02(edited 11/03/2011 15:02)

Hawaii 5-0
Gossip girl
Mentalist
Skins

EZTV

FLP11/03/2011 18:43

very useful thread Infinity :)
As soon as I get some free time I am gone start watching dexter and Criminal Minds

Cola^13/04/2011 08:48

The Event
I've watched a few episodes now and it's pretty good show, felt a bit odd at first, you just need to get into it!

SeeHow13/04/2011 08:59

Jersey Shore
Paradise Hotel
Two and a half men
24 Hour

FLP13/04/2011 09:41

Originally posted by Cola^
The Event
I've watched a few episodes now and it's pretty good show, felt a bit odd at first, you just need to get into it!

me like it,it's unpredictable :)

Just finished watching all 5 seasons of dexter,what's up with season 6,is it official or it's just a rumor?

Page 2 of 6

Please log in to post replies.