TV Shows

Started by InfinityBG
08/03/2011 21:14
Page 3 of 6
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP02/09/2011 13:55(edited 02/09/2011 13:55)

@FLP, 6th season of Dexter coming soon on 2nd of October, Supernatural on 23rd September and Vimpaire Diaries on 15th September. Those are my fav ones.
Just started watch Shameless, pretty funny stuff ;)

Gargoyle02/09/2011 14:09

Yeah +100 on dexter.

Game of Thrones should continue asap :( also Misfits, if you don't know what Misfits is and you like british humour, you ought to watch it, seriously one of the best comedy series out there.

Breaking bad <3 Entourage <3 sooooo many :)

Dragon02/09/2011 14:17

Next season of game of thrones will be released in like January 2012, so I guess I'm gonna cheat and read A song of ice and fire.

FLP02/09/2011 17:10

I'm currently watching Breaking Bad http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/ and it's one of the best tv shows I saw...

finzer02/09/2011 17:20

Originally posted by FLP
I'm currently watching Breaking Bad http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/ and it's one of the best tv shows I saw...

It is the best! The Sopranos is also a great tv series, I suggest you to watch it, if you haven't.

Gargoyle02/09/2011 18:00

Originally posted by Dragon
Next season of game of thrones will be released in like January 2012, so I guess I'm gonna cheat and read A song of ice and fire.


Aye, I read someone commenting that they're going through the books like wildfire. I hope it's not going to be only like 3 season series when the books just run out.

I haven't read the books myself I don't even have an idea how many books there are but THIS IS WHAT I READ. :P

Downloading "Breaking Bad" :)

FLP02/09/2011 22:18

Originally posted by finzEr
Originally posted by FLP
I'm currently watching Breaking Bad http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/ and it's one of the best tv shows I saw...

It is the best! The Sopranos is also a great tv series, I suggest you to watch it, if you haven't.

I saw couple of episodes of sopranos long time ago and it was great but I kinda fotgot about it,I am surely gonna check in near future :D
@ShoCk do that,you won't regret it :)

Godlajk03/09/2011 00:36

I dont know if you can consider it a show...

FBI Files. Anyone interested, heres a good youtuber who has uploaded alot: http://www.youtube.com/user/Redrum183672#p/u

perd0 mapper03/09/2011 00:50(edited 03/09/2011 00:50)

My favs:
Two and a Half Men
Man vs Wild
sometimes Simpsons

Trolis03/09/2011 02:09

House MD
Eureka

Zippow04/09/2011 00:56

Some of the series ive really gotten attached to and highly recommend for others to watch are:

1. The wire
2. Game of thrones ( This is a must watch! )
3. South park
4. The walking dead
5. Entourage

Vampire diaries 1st series 3rd season is awesome. Watch it.

Dragon19/09/2011 07:01

series = season

xdrive19/09/2011 15:30

El Internado
Los cabbaleros los preferas brutas (or something like that)
Inspector Wallander
Top Gear
Fifth Gear
Wheeler dealer
Ultimate Survivor

Cola^19/09/2011 17:07(edited 19/09/2011 17:08)

just finished first and second seasons of vampire diaries, even tho I've seen every episode multiple times :)
yay, 3rd season started yesterday, downloading the first episode atm!

scmb19/09/2011 19:16

Everybody Hates Chris!

@Cola^, Ye, I started watch it from the beggining once time again :D

NOEL19/09/2011 21:25(edited 19/09/2011 21:26)

I've seen all the existing seasons of:
Lost
Dexter
How I Met Your Mother
Prison Break

From time to time, I like watching:
The Mentalist
Friends
King of Queens
Might be more, but can't think of any specific names.

Series I'd like to watch:
Breaking Bad
that.. Spartacus one, looks so damn good.

That's about it I think..

Oh, and one series that I would've loved to see uncancelled is "My Own Worst Enemy". I think the first few episodes were really good actually, got sort of dissapointed when I heard it got shut down.

About the "Game of Thrones" - I've only watched a little piece of one of the episodes, but the acting seemed sloppy, and it looked like such a slow show.
Guessing it's far better if you take it from the top, yeah?

Also to the few guys watching Gossip Girl, isn't that like watching desperate housewives?

maximaLz19/09/2011 21:34

finished flash forward, scrubs and V (stands for visitor) lately.. Really 3 very good show. Looking forward to the next How I Met Your Mother season that started today. Tomorrow i'll prolly be able to see the english one.

Page 3 of 6

Please log in to post replies.