TV Shows
NOEL, Desperate Housewives is REALLY different than Gossip Girl which is a teenage tv series.
I saw you'd like to watch Breaking Bad and Spartacus. I've only three words for BB :GO FOR IT! But,about Spartacus, i've watched the whole first season, and i really disliked it. I mean it's all about GORE, TITS ans ASS. It can be fun sometimes, on two or three episodes but not on the entirely show... + the acting is really rubbish.
You also didn't like Game Of Thrones cuz you thought it was a slow show. You're absolutly right, but it didn't bother me all. In fact, i prefer slow shows and i think the best tv series are the ones which take their time to for exemple develop each character and so on like "The Wire", "The Sopranos", "Friday Night Lights" or the awesome "Breaking Bad"!
1. Breaking Bad
2. Weeds
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Modern Family
5. Raising Hope (soooo awesome :D)
6. My name is earl :D
7. HIMYM
8. Dexter
9. Supernatural
10. The King of Queens (classic)
11. the walking dead ( ! )
12. Californication
13. Community
14. Two And a Half men (gets boring though)
I bet i forgot something... :P
10 episode of 4 Breaking Bad season crushed me completely, I did not expect this turn of events. Sooner, I thought that Jessy will die or something like that. New seasons of HIMYM and TBBT as always good.
this looks very interesting http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1641349/ release date is on 26 september,check it out if you have time.Also supernatural season 7 is starting tonight...
Prison break, Barátok közt.xdd, South Park, Family guy, Simpson family, CSI: Ny, CSI: Miami, Cobra11, Murdoch, Derrick, Murder, She Wrote ( Gyilkos sorok )
South Park
The Simpsons
Game of Thrones
The Big Bang Theory
King of Queens
Two And a Half Men
How I Met Your Mother
Dexter
The Walking Dead
Doctor Who
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
Numb3rs
Alam for Cobra 11
LOST
Two and Half
South Park
Family Guy
and more...
MARRIED WITH CHILDREN!!!!!! ;D
According to jim!!!!!!! ;D
gonna TRY to watch through all the seasons xD about 19seasons all together
Projector Paris Hilton (the russian tv show) really funny, my favourite of the russian shows.
Breaking Bad
Criminal Minds
Dexter
Dr. House
Los Simpsons
One Tree Hil
The Middle
Two And A Half Men
Lie To Me
Lost
Mental
Prison Break
V
I'm watching:
Dogs 101 (animal planet) because I want to buy a dog!
Monkey world (animal planet)
The poison hunter Donald schultz(animal planet)
saw first episode of terra nova yesterday http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1641349/ and It was good,but I have a feeling that it will better and better
Just watched Fringe S04E01&2 and How I met your mother S07 E01,2,3. Not bad :>
Breaking Bad S04E13 : OMFG!
I'm currently finishing with 2nd season of heroes and it's pretty good. Also keep on watching supernatural and vampire diaries.
Wilfred atm!
That 70's Show, Community, My name is Earl, Kyle XY, Chuck, Psych, The big bang theory. And some Estonian series.
The Vampire Diaries is probably one of the very best shows on the air at the momemt and one of my favorite shows of all time.
These are the shows I've seen and recommend to people who don't have seen it, yet:
One Tree Hill:
One of the best show I've seen in my entire life. It has everything you possibly want from a show. Drama, romance, suspicious deaths / murderes etc. Though it gets really boring after the 6th season, it's still worth to watch it.
The Simpsons:
Who doesn't like to watch a cartoon show? It's all about laughing and at the same time funny storylines. WARNING: Minors shouldn't watch it, it can be gory and pervert time to time.
The Vampire Diaries:
I recommend this one the most, because its thrilling and so dramatic in every single episode. Leads you dying to wait for another episode. I could tell, because I've been a fan since it aired.
Thats 70's show:
One of the best classic shows ever, better than Friends in my opinion. If you haven't already seen every season of it, you should.
The Secret Circle:
Well it aired this year, and it is new. At first it was kind of slow and boring, but after sticking around few more episodes it gets much better. And also because it is the same producer as TVP (Vampire Diaries), so it's also very good show. Recommended for those who like the drama in TVP, should deffently check out this too.
Last, but not least: Supernatural:
One of the most see shows on the planet. Go check it out if you havent already seen it.
Originally posted by MathzzThe Vampire Diaries is probably one of the very best shows on the air at the momemt.
Still can't chose the best between vimpire diaries and supernatural, even though I watched many series/shows, they are they best no doubt.
I agree!
Oh I forgot 1 good show
Ghost Whisperes:
Very fun and entertaining show, Jeniffer Love Hewitt is just FAN FUKEN TASTIC actor and hawt as hell. Loved this show, sad it got cancelled though :[
Please log in to post replies.