TV Shows

Started by InfinityBG
08/03/2011 21:14
Page 5 of 6
FLP05/11/2011 23:54

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by Mathzz
The Vampire Diaries is probably one of the very best shows on the air at the momemt.

Still can't chose the best between vimpire diaries and supernatural, even though I watched many series/shows, they are they best no doubt.

although I am still watching supernatarual I must say that first few seasons were amazing but this rescent are really booring.
@Mathzz and Shock since vampire diaries are inyo best tv show I must ask you have you ever watched dexter,breaking bad,game of thrones,the walking dead,spartacus?

shNzrecord holder Tournament #206/11/2011 00:11

My favorites are: Nip/Tuck; House M.D.; Two and a half men!

Mathzz06/11/2011 00:18(edited 06/11/2011 00:20)

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by Mathzz
The Vampire Diaries is probably one of the very best shows on the air at the momemt.

Still can't chose the best between vimpire diaries and supernatural, even though I watched many series/shows, they are they best no doubt.

although I am still watching supernatarual I must say that first few seasons were amazing but this rescent are really booring.
@Mathzz and Shock since vampire diaries are inyo best tv show I must ask you have you ever watched dexter,breaking bad,game of thrones,the walking dead,spartacus?


Yeah, I've seen at least few episodes of all those you mentioned, but I watched Breaking bad all. But I'm more into the supernatural shows, they are very fun and entertaining to watch.

And I just started to watch The Walking Dead, and I enjoy it a lot.

memekrecord holder06/11/2011 00:21(edited 06/11/2011 00:23)

Today I finished watching first series of Miami Vice, drugs and cops, it's something for me!

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by Mathzz
The Vampire Diaries is probably one of the very best shows on the air at the momemt.

Still can't chose the best between vimpire diaries and supernatural, even though I watched many series/shows, they are they best no doubt.

although I am still watching supernatarual I must say that first few seasons were amazing but this rescent are really booring.
@Mathzz and Shock since vampire diaries are inyo best tv show I must ask you have you ever watched dexter,breaking bad,game of thrones,the walking dead,spartacus?

Yes, I have watched all 6 seasons of dexter and it was really worth watching. I also made myself trying watch breaking bad, but stopped on 6th episode. Didn't find even a piece of enjoyment there even though many likes it. About walking dead and spartacus: I'm trying to not start watching one season shows last time, I need something to enjoy for a long time, like 6 seasons of supernatural or dexter :-) But probably I'll watch them whenever I get nothing to watch anymore.

Mathzz06/11/2011 11:06(edited 19/11/2011 06:01)

IRT - Deadliest Roads

If your a fan of Ice Road Truckers, than you should deffently watch this show. It's intense and terrifying at the same time.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP05/02/2012 01:12(edited 05/02/2012 01:13)

Just finished the 1st season of weeds and it's actually a not bad alternative when you have nothing to watch. Vampire diaries still owning my heart and californication <3

xdrive05/02/2012 02:33

OMG? ffs try 1 episode from El Internado.. you really need a huge amount of IQ to understand what's happening

Bu7ler05/02/2012 08:30(edited 05/02/2012 08:30)

I'm watching: Grimm, Chuck, The walking dead, Blue mountain state, Misfits, Community, Breaking bad.

Mathzz05/02/2012 09:44(edited 05/02/2012 09:46)

I started to watch How I met your mother, and I have to say. This show is just amazing.. Almost done with season 4 now. All though the jokes started to get really lame after season 4. I remember I was laughing non-stop when I started to watch season 1 through season 3. But all though, I still like the show :)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Just finished the 1st season of weeds and it's actually a not bad alternative when you have nothing to watch. Vampire diaries still owning my heart and californication <3


Yeah TVD is just freaking amazing now. So much suspense and addictive. Season 3 is totally awesome ^^,

randd04/03/2012 10:48

PRISON BREAK !!!!!!!! <3

low-04/03/2012 21:19

POLLOS

finzer04/03/2012 21:28

HERMANOS

Started watching BOSS, LUCK, and DEADWOOD. they are all great so far.

7 seasons of "weeds" were just great!

Michael Collins07/03/2012 15:10

- I watch two and half man , that is also my fav. tv show , cobra 11 , the mentalist and sometimes The Big Bang Theory . When i get it on TV !

Morninglullaby10/03/2012 18:26

REVENGE

low-05/06/2012 14:12
finzer05/06/2012 15:15

hi mister white

propanelj record holder05/06/2012 17:10

house the best one ofc :)

Torex-):-D moviemaker05/06/2012 19:41

breaking bad ; dr.house ; skins(american ver aswell) ; white collar ; prison break ; californication
small list of what i can recall on the run, the ones that i liked most

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.