Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 13 of 77
seskes30/03/2011 18:34

A guy from Denmark :D

Stabilot30/03/2011 18:44

never seen you before, but know I know you'r from bulgaria ;)!

Playmate30/03/2011 20:53

I guess the first memory of Stabilot was when i saw his nickname in lj records top50 back then with 255 block.

BAEVERN^30/03/2011 21:15

Playmate I recognize ure nick so well but can't seem to figure out why... :(
Someone wanna try fresh up my memory? ;D

jarski30/03/2011 21:30

My first memory of baevern goes ages back in time. I had just found out about the whole jumping scene and was instantly hooked into it. I searched for some movies in youtube and saw him in some hns clanwar movie. :D

pLaguE^30/03/2011 22:38

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
Playmate I recognize ure nick so well but can't seem to figure out why... :(
Someone wanna try fresh up my memory? ;D

From Playboy bunnies :o

zgooh31/03/2011 00:06(edited 31/03/2011 00:19)

pLaguE^ : his time as an admin.

By the way, you didn't answer the person you're supposed to, an hour after someone else's post. Stick to the thread principle.

pLaguE^31/03/2011 01:10

Originally posted by zgooh
pLaguE^ : his time as an admin.

By the way, you didn't answer the person you're supposed to, an hour after someone else's post. Stick to the thread principle.

oh god...dont make me...

suo31/03/2011 05:09

Seems like a sound bloke.

CamelCloudrecord holder31/03/2011 07:51

Seems like a true oldschool player.

Nukk31/03/2011 14:39

positive man and great moviemaker

unBreakS31/03/2011 14:45

hmm i know this guy from his christmas movie

Nukk31/03/2011 14:55

Originally posted by unBreakS
hmm i know this guy from his christmas movie

u already said it :D
btw next reply about unbreaks,not me,thanks

HitManz Tournament #231/03/2011 18:14

The first memory of him were his demos on kz-rabbits.

Nukk31/03/2011 18:32

i saw you on kzr :D

Stabilot31/03/2011 19:07

I dont remember when i first saw/met you, but i know who you are and i've talked to u before :P! Nice guy :)!

Pqst`31/03/2011 21:00

^he did the stabicut first!

marik31/03/2011 21:32

His avatar!

zgooh31/03/2011 21:34

Marik : Pretty common nick, I saw many random videos with marik as the main player, reminds me of a friend also.

I could have saw some of your jumps by coincidence.

WeMeRA31/03/2011 22:35

2011 bitch :)

Page 13 of 77

Please log in to post replies.