Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 12 of 77
Stabilot28/03/2011 19:21

i knew you were from bulgaria, i've played with you sometimes i guess. Nice guy :)!

StarWars*128/03/2011 19:44

255 lj beer-gaming :D

NPLAY28/03/2011 20:51

a player from Moldova :D

unBreakS28/03/2011 21:07

first saw him when he added me @ steam

never talked to him even though we're like 2 or 3 months friends on steam now

FLP29/03/2011 01:37

great guy and one of the best bhopers :)

jokeruz29/03/2011 09:29

tattoo masta.

evuly29/03/2011 17:34

First time I'm noticing your nickname here. :E

Stabilot29/03/2011 17:44

recognize that nick, dno really. Never seen u before :P

fizik29/03/2011 18:47

How are you? :D

CamelCloudrecord holder29/03/2011 19:30

Flamed me on the mynob servers, I think :)

suo29/03/2011 19:57

Plays a bit on SpanishXJ

WeMeRA30/03/2011 09:19

new guy around here i guess, so dunno :(

KooleN30/03/2011 09:34

great trickjumper nearby Iceland also known for 272 train jump :D bw (sw?)

Nukk30/03/2011 12:28

i havent seen you before O_O

nobody^30/03/2011 13:15

Originally posted by Nukk
i havent seen you before O_O


What's the purpose of this spam post? If you don't know anything for the person above, just don't type.

anaLchy30/03/2011 13:20

good trickjumper

CamelCloudrecord holder30/03/2011 14:16

You were making a movie, I think.

suo30/03/2011 15:55

Originally posted by ωзмзяа♠
new guy around here i guess, so dunno :(



I'm not new here. I just dont post in the forums a lot :P

balling30/03/2011 16:56

Spanish xj server

Page 12 of 77

Please log in to post replies.