Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 11 of 77
Swoozy26/03/2011 18:32

good longjumper

unBreakS26/03/2011 18:34

i dont know this guy= no memories from him

itachi^26/03/2011 19:00

nice avatar

Cypek26/03/2011 19:03

"gj for first wr ndR" :P

Puppey26/03/2011 21:49

I first saw this 10strafesona150block lad on xj server devouring templebhop_h and inquired him with a handful of mindblurring questions which then led to our eternal friendship. Really joyful fella.

WeMeRA27/03/2011 14:13

dunno you either lawl :p

unBreakS27/03/2011 14:15

i remembered him from youtube with his vids

eeK27/03/2011 14:21

@wemera whats the point of comment 'i don't know him'? Maybe someone else knows him LAWL

remember unbreaks from his LJ tutorial in youtube.com (i think it was you) :D

WeMeRA27/03/2011 15:59

Originally posted by eeK-
@wemera whats the point of comment 'i don't know him'? Maybe someone else knows him LAWL

remember unbreaks from his LJ tutorial in youtube.com (i think it was you) :D


well since I don't know him and I want to know what other ppl remember me from so I just do some comments, not my fault that it's unknown ppl for me that is above my comment ;/

OT: don't know you first time I see your nick

Cola^27/03/2011 16:21(edited 27/03/2011 16:21)

I've seen you first time a long time ago but first thing which came up in my mind is 255_lj_wemera :)

shNzrecord holder Tournament #227/03/2011 17:14

T3d jump on nuke with LJ + famas!

c-walker`27/03/2011 17:38

rly long time ago when we was in the same "kreedz clan" lol and when he did 255 cj :D

Trolis27/03/2011 19:43

I remember you posted your desktop photo with slowmo demos in it ;D

itachi^27/03/2011 20:04

i always think your avatar is frodo

g0zirecord holder27/03/2011 20:06

Remember the name from the forum.

zgooh27/03/2011 21:26

hns, groundstrafing...

nobody^27/03/2011 22:38(edited 27/03/2011 23:39)

Despite the fact of being a friendly dude with a nice attitude, he has a nice voice and I imagine him working in a TV show. :D

unBreakS27/03/2011 23:01

i think we played on some kz server and i know him from xj forum too

Ggs`27/03/2011 23:03(edited 28/03/2011 11:09)

probably one of the youngest users on xj. He start being very active on the forum, especially in jumps section. Despite the fact that he is so young and he is from Bulgaria his english skill get better day by day(unlike me^^)
In fact he is very friendly and communicative person. wish you luck nobody ;]



edit : fail x3 :D

nobody^27/03/2011 23:12

Haha, my Ukrainian mate! When it comes to epic pictures you are the man! Also, some sick trickjumps.
Oh, I forgot your epic videos with eFFoRt. This site won't be the same w/o you. :)

Page 11 of 77

Please log in to post replies.