Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 10 of 77
rEs0LuTe moviemaker26/03/2011 02:12

I remember your freakin' horse avatar :D

Stabilot26/03/2011 09:39

haha, it was uber..! And i know we've been playing hns before, years ago.. and ofcourse some kreedz aswell. Nice guy and a good editor :)!

Jonde26/03/2011 10:06(edited 26/03/2011 10:07)

I remember you from playing hns like 2-3 years ago.

+ moviemaking

Puppey26/03/2011 10:24

He is a nice guy with a nice ability to :ASF when the sfa needed is actually :FAS

WeMeRA26/03/2011 11:05

Never seen your nick before, so sorry, no memory! :s

Berkut Tournament #226/03/2011 12:10

strange nickname

eeK26/03/2011 12:16

remember him from big release in unique-kz website :)

unBreakS26/03/2011 13:10

remebered him from xj`s server

level2 26/03/2011 13:28

saw some posts on Jump Movies forum

audior26/03/2011 14:23

"bREAKBEATIN.avi"

zgooh26/03/2011 14:52

Originally posted by audior
"bREAKBEATIN.avi"

Your post on this thread. I don't know you ! :)

nucLeaR26/03/2011 15:23

I really don't know you. =S

JocA Banned26/03/2011 15:25

amxx scripter ;p

FLP26/03/2011 15:33

great guy and talented coder :D

zgooh26/03/2011 15:44

Originally posted by FLP
great guy and talented coder :D

His uncommon XJ comments ^^

Homie26/03/2011 16:06

never seen you :(

Nukk26/03/2011 16:27

saw in some movies

- nympho -26/03/2011 17:01

gs pro

Dragon26/03/2011 17:59

someone who has problems with self-evaluation, as he has posted 11 times in this thread

- nympho -26/03/2011 18:01(edited 26/03/2011 18:02)

inspector,detective

Page 10 of 77

Please log in to post replies.