Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 9 of 77
level2 24/03/2011 11:42

nobody^

I think i first met him on XJ kz server. I was failing at kz_cg_gloomy when he complimented me on my movie editing. Then he added me on steam friends and we chatted a little. Generaly a very nice and polite guy , easy to speak with. Likes the same music as i am and waiting for his movie to be made. I guess he is also a very skilled kz player and a creative trickjumper.

Punk^24/03/2011 12:27

One of my favorite moviemakers and no one makes a funky movie like him.
Also, I used to play a lot of the community you're admin/were admin on :-)

CamelCloudrecord holder24/03/2011 15:57(edited 24/03/2011 15:57)

One of my favourite forum administators on XJ. Polite, mature and seems like a grammar-nazi like me.

First memory must be when we started talking about your PC rig or something. :P

FoF mapper24/03/2011 18:22(edited 24/03/2011 18:23)

Hah, I remember playing some poker with you some time ago :)

Stabilot24/03/2011 19:03

Must be when some of my friends told me to watch some movie with you, then I remember your records, world records etc and movies..

level2 24/03/2011 20:03

I think i saw a movie starring you and for some reason i thought you were a japanese first :SD

CamelCloudrecord holder24/03/2011 20:24

Breakbeatin'

itachi^24/03/2011 21:36

Always makes me think of CamelToe

assoсiated with electronic technologies hitachi
I think i saw you once or twice on xj online

unBreakS24/03/2011 22:20

i remembered him from kz-rabbits

Originally posted by unBreakS
i remembered him from kz-rabbits

you confused me with Shoks, but like many others

itachi^24/03/2011 23:04

judging by his avatar he might be a russian muslim

k a f f e e24/03/2011 23:16

only german guy on the airforce surf public, took some time till he felt in love with me. quickly discoered hes one of the best surfers in history

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP24/03/2011 23:54(edited 25/03/2011 00:05)

he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about related to my avatar.
this dude seemed to me kinda impolite for the first time.

Admin edit:
Shocks post was related to another post, that was deleted.

WeMeRA25/03/2011 16:23

remember your name, dunno from where though

Nukk25/03/2011 16:30

ubah trick on train :D

Cola^25/03/2011 16:34

268 mcj by Nukk (18 ducks) :)

- nympho -25/03/2011 17:17(edited 25/03/2011 17:18)

247(or 6) bhop

unBreakS25/03/2011 17:24

i remebered him from xj forum .. he was active @ the lj section

Stabilot25/03/2011 23:55

Still remember that i've played with you, and seen you alots of times at forum @ xj. Ur a nice guy :)!

Page 9 of 77

Please log in to post replies.