Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 8 of 77
- nympho -23/03/2011 17:16

sick bhop style

FadeToBlack23/03/2011 18:38

A great Bulgarian longjumper! I remember how I spectated him on a server when I was new in this game, probably an year and half ago. I was very impressed by his skills. Since then I have seen him only a few times but always on lj server.

Brummbär23/03/2011 19:01

WHEN I WAS YOUNG .. :d

- nympho -23/03/2011 19:11

annoying low age'd spamer

256 lj

CamelCloudrecord holder23/03/2011 19:24

ShoCk vs. daza - first tourney

Yamakasi23/03/2011 19:39

saw you playing a tournament and it was worth to watch

zgooh23/03/2011 20:35(edited 23/03/2011 20:35)

@Yamakasi : Saw you on KZFR when I was discovering KZ. I also kindof liked the movie ;)

unBreakS23/03/2011 20:39

I think i played with him on some server

seskes23/03/2011 20:54

a good moviemaker that suprises me on every single movie of his..

WeMeRA23/03/2011 21:18

dunno, never seen your nick before o.o

Brummbär23/03/2011 21:50

kzarg community :(
kzee community :)

unBreakS23/03/2011 22:14

saw him on kzba

JocA Banned23/03/2011 22:58

one and only macedonian player who i know at kz

Originally posted by Evil1
kzarg community :(
kzee community :)


if that was for wemera, can u explain please?

JocA reminds me of Serbia, that make my heart slowly melting, gotta love this nation

Punk^23/03/2011 23:31(edited 23/03/2011 23:35)

One of the first demos that really amazed me.. you on kz_synergy.

And thank you a lot for the kind words nobody^. You made my day :-)

peavey24/03/2011 00:06

Punk^ always reminds me of epic-profilepics and a nice clean forum good job

CamelCloudrecord holder24/03/2011 07:31

I can't honestly remember. I know I've seen you somewhere :\

Brummbär24/03/2011 08:47

Originally posted by JocA
one and only macedonian player who i know at kz

Originally posted by Evil1
kzarg community :(
kzee community :)


if that was for wemera, can u explain please?


Welll. If you noticed kzarg and kzee communy does not exist on the web

nobody^24/03/2011 10:34

Originally posted by Evil1
Originally posted by JocA
one and only macedonian player who i know at kz

Originally posted by Evil1
kzarg community :(
kzee community :)


if that was for wemera, can u explain please?


Welll. If you noticed kzarg and kzee communy does not exist on the web


You are relating wemera with kzarg and kzee and after that you are saying that those sites do not exist? :mistrust:

Page 8 of 77

Please log in to post replies.