Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 7 of 77
zgooh22/03/2011 21:15

CamelCloud : His ROTW movie (xtremeblock)

BAEVERN^22/03/2011 21:19

zgooh
I have never seen u before but you have a very odd nick and you live veeeery far away from me if I got the flag to the right country ;)
+ ure avatar gives me a headache!

StarWars*122/03/2011 21:20(edited 22/03/2011 21:26)

kzru_sun5hine ; and a movie (I dont remember it's name:D)

zgooh22/03/2011 21:24

StarWars : Flaming on a newspost, if you're the right person

StarWars*122/03/2011 21:26(edited 24/03/2011 20:24)

yep I am the one and only ; zgooh: 2011 bitch

unBreakS22/03/2011 22:02

same as zgooh

first that come to my mind is that unBreakS is from Macedonia and he had some impressive ljs..

- nympho -22/03/2011 23:21

wr on kz_synergy

prad22/03/2011 23:34

Like majority of the Bulgarians on XJ who are good persons, easily approachable & fun loving, - nympho -, has pretty much dazzled me with his lj'ing abilities on the longjumping thread for quite a while, and I am sure he will do something commendable in the time to come ;)

WeMeRA23/03/2011 06:17

lul, can't find any memory of you either :'(

Yamakasi23/03/2011 10:54

I saw you somewhere on this website if I remember right !

Punk^23/03/2011 11:27

I always think of the map :o
And wemera, why do you post if you have nothing to post? Rather let someone with a memory of prad post.

nobody^23/03/2011 11:49(edited 23/03/2011 19:19)

Punk^, one of the coolest people I've ever met in XJ. He is really friendly. I remember him as a helpful and reliable admin.
I am sure, that he is even more friendly in real life. :)
Who knows, we may meet sometime, if I visit Denmark I will give u a call. :D

Puppey23/03/2011 12:02

Apparently he really enjoyz this thread. Seems like a polite fella to me even thou he's not giving a damn. ^^

D2B23/03/2011 14:37

i remember he started the thread kzro_dahnajourney on map nominations forums

unBreakS23/03/2011 14:38(edited 23/03/2011 14:39)

i first saw him from infrahealth

CamelCloudrecord holder23/03/2011 15:15

Argued with him on kz-extreme. Haven't visited the site since.

- nympho -23/03/2011 16:44(edited 23/03/2011 16:46)

the cool nickname http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3538/3429956702_c7e639e01b_o.jpg :D

Stabilot23/03/2011 16:52

i remember I played with u sometime, and i've seen you @ xj alots and alots of times :]

shNzrecord holder Tournament #223/03/2011 17:15

When I see "Stabilot" my brain automatically starts to think about horse headed humans. Also very friendly and nice guy, we had some epic chats back in the time!

Page 7 of 77

Please log in to post replies.