Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 6 of 77
nobody^21/03/2011 22:45(edited 21/03/2011 22:46)

Originally posted by eeK-
Remember him with old avatar - smilling nigger :D

Haha, that was Eddie Murphy. :)

Sorry for being offtopic.

TawNY21/03/2011 23:52

A nice bulgarian folk who likes to participate actively in this community!

CamelCloudrecord holder22/03/2011 07:43

Complimented my moviemaking once, I think.

Playmate22/03/2011 09:50

A shNz run movie on cg_coldbhop_v2, which was kinda bad. Sorry :D

Ggs`22/03/2011 10:08

first memory of playmate was like one and half year ago, we talk about wc3 on xj channel in micr :)

eeK22/03/2011 15:21

Remember Ggs from his Youtube videos. Those videos with eFFort was cool haha.

WeMeRA22/03/2011 15:33

Can't find any memory of you either in my jungle of mind.

JocA Banned22/03/2011 16:05(edited 22/03/2011 16:05)

was best spammer :D

CamelCloudrecord holder22/03/2011 16:08

Played together on the KZ-Balkan server.

Brummbär22/03/2011 16:39

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Played together on the KZ-Balkan server.



server :O ?

Pieshels mapper22/03/2011 18:27

Short comments on various things.

beuhnoix22/03/2011 18:53(edited 22/03/2011 18:53)

Mapper :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/03/2011 19:12

I met him on KZFR when he was still a kz noob ;-)

Nukk22/03/2011 19:13(edited 22/03/2011 19:14)

just positive dude :] he give me +morality O__O :D

Playmate22/03/2011 19:18

Originally posted by Ggs`
first memory of playmate was like one and half year ago, we talk about wc3 on xj channel in micr :)

I guess it was my fake or you are just wrong? I have never ever joined mirc and, moreover, haven't talked with anybody there.

unBreakS22/03/2011 19:22

HMm i know him from the xj forum

WeMeRA22/03/2011 19:25(edited 22/03/2011 19:26)

oh, this was to Nukk; Guess I remember you from some moviemaking stuff, have a weak memory of you being kinda good at it to.

unbreaks; just seen you in the forum sometimes, dunno nothin' else :pp

btw; fun thread :)

Ggs`22/03/2011 19:29

Originally posted by Playmate
Originally posted by Ggs`
first memory of playmate was like one and half year ago, we talk about wc3 on xj channel in micr :)

I guess it was my fake or you are just wrong? I have never ever joined mirc and, moreover, haven't talked with anybody there.

sorry than :)

- nympho -22/03/2011 19:31(edited 22/03/2011 19:32)

the twoman longjump movie :)

CamelCloudrecord holder22/03/2011 20:24

Sick LJs, AGAIN.

Page 6 of 77

Please log in to post replies.