Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 17 of 77
marik06/04/2011 21:07

Relax - qfiman* & UnK

Juice07/04/2011 12:11

Originally posted by marik
Relax - qfiman* & UnK

oldschool player

Nukk07/04/2011 12:59(edited 07/04/2011 12:59)

cheater and amxx scripter

SeeHow07/04/2011 13:15

spamming this thread

Nukk07/04/2011 13:56

Originally posted by SeeHow
spamming this thread

where you see it?

CamelCloudrecord holder07/04/2011 15:11

Happy new year

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #107/04/2011 19:11

playing on hns one time with me ! :D

unBreakS07/04/2011 19:17

from his surf run .. dont remember which one

WeMeRA07/04/2011 20:55

dunno xD

Playmate07/04/2011 21:05

First memory coming while seeing your nick is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB-hpQuZla0

CamelCloudrecord holder07/04/2011 21:43

Can't really remember, but I think I was watching a wr - and you were spectating. Probably one from kayne or something.

Playmate07/04/2011 22:43

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Can't really remember, but I think I was watching a wr - and you were spectating. Probably one from kayne or something.

The only wrs i spectated are koukouz's actually. ;)

CamelCloudrecord holder07/04/2011 23:15

That's the player, then.

Mathzz04/08/2011 17:42

Mostly through XJ and some movies.

unBreakS04/08/2011 17:46

i confused who is qpad and mathzz .. and then i realised that its the same person lol
thats how i remember mathzz

WeMeRA04/08/2011 17:46

The Jumps section!

jack frog04/08/2011 23:48

Sent him a PM in June (?) asking where this Country "Ã…land". He replied pretty nice and explained it's a small island between Sweden and Finland, but belongs to Finland. I still can't read his name btw, lol.

nobody^04/08/2011 23:55

His topic in "Jumps" section, which was called "Dust2 random trickjumps" or something like that. Soon noticed that he is a really nice guy and we became friends. :)

Btw, I still can't read your name wemera, really. :-D

Dilap05/08/2011 00:24(edited 05/08/2011 00:28)

Guy who always help me with demos

The guy from hns prob

Page 17 of 77

Please log in to post replies.