Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 18 of 77
ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/08/2011 01:57

His WR on kzls_kodash.

Nukk05/08/2011 07:23

one of the most friendly guys @xj

kheiye05/08/2011 08:03

the clash with lurp :D

Chichin mapperrecord holder05/08/2011 13:13

he has a lot of nice run clips

datslkk05/08/2011 15:42

dude with funny avatar :D

WeMeRA05/08/2011 15:53

d00d with e on his avatar

nobody^05/08/2011 16:04(edited 05/08/2011 16:05)

Don't know what is my first memory of WeMeRA, maybe that movie called "Doing your mom". :-D
Also I noticed that u are a great jumper and editor.

nucLeaR06/08/2011 02:28

I think I've seen him in 80% of the topics of the forum posting :D

the creator of kz-romania

WeMeRA06/08/2011 03:03

Some movie you were in and I got impressed!

DiDo-Grecord holder06/08/2011 07:17

the guy with the strange country :P

Nukk06/08/2011 07:29(edited 06/08/2011 07:35)

the guy who has cool nick

Gargoyle06/08/2011 10:55

The guy who has alot of records in CC.

jigsaw06/08/2011 10:56(edited 06/08/2011 10:57)

the guy with cool tj skill, impressed by your movies

// was adressed to nukk

WeMeRA06/08/2011 11:25

Noticed you by your name, I like the movies!

actepukc^06/08/2011 11:34

Originally posted by DiDo-G
the guy with the strange country :P

CamelCloudrecord holder06/08/2011 12:19

Seen him a couple of times on the forum.

evuly06/08/2011 16:16

The troll-army thingie.

Balcer06/08/2011 16:36

sometimes seen him posts in forum

k a f f e e06/08/2011 16:43

bruce lee avatar

Page 18 of 77

Please log in to post replies.