Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 19 of 77
Puppey06/08/2011 17:27

Cruel and unusual moviemaker.

WeMeRA06/08/2011 17:45

First time I saw you, you reminded me of puppetz

Nukk06/08/2011 18:00

his bw skill

Bu7ler06/08/2011 19:00

Crazy groundstrafer, bit cocky too.

Stakezz'06/08/2011 22:44

trying 250 block i guess

actepukc^07/08/2011 00:37

seen him several times on forum topics.

used to live in bulgaria

NeWrecord holder Tournament #107/08/2011 02:43

best e-friend i guess ^^

CamelCloudrecord holder07/08/2011 12:56

I think we were playing a cup, or I was monitoring one of your matches when the XJ tournament was being held.

WeMeRA07/08/2011 12:58

First time I saw CamelCloud must've been on kz-scandinavias website!

actepukc^07/08/2011 13:03

I saw it in Cosy-climbing first time there he was administrator.

DiDo-Grecord holder07/08/2011 16:29

spamming everywhere.

WeMeRA07/08/2011 22:37

Sometime long ago when I saw you here at the forum!

Balcer07/08/2011 23:54

seen him in movie nevergreen

CamelCloudrecord holder07/08/2011 23:56

This thread.

NeWrecord holder Tournament #108/08/2011 00:48

i saw one of his movies, shNz on cg_coldbhop_v2 i guess

kz`Moxx mapper08/08/2011 00:57

In this thread ^^

unBreakS08/08/2011 01:10(edited 08/08/2011 01:11)

i know him from his movies

k a f f e e08/08/2011 01:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLOXwNwceg
from this amazing little video

low-08/08/2011 02:33

started kreedzing after watching his movie about Tiehjay

Page 19 of 77

Please log in to post replies.