Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 20 of 77
actepukc^08/08/2011 11:31

On this thread.

unBreakS08/08/2011 11:40

from kzba

WeMeRA08/08/2011 11:40(edited 08/08/2011 11:52)

From that movie dienos made!

fizik08/08/2011 12:45

A movie about the 270 WJ on train.(???) ;D

actepukc^08/08/2011 12:51

from Cosy-Climbing

Playmate08/08/2011 15:39

spam/flood at forum.

Originally posted by fizik
A movie about the 270 WJ on train.(???) ;D

its 272 dropcj ;D:;d:d;D

evuly08/08/2011 16:05

Cat-avatar? :P

WeMeRA08/08/2011 16:06

Originally posted by Playmate
spam/flood at forum.

Originally posted by fizik
A movie about the 270 WJ on train.(???) ;D

its 272 dropcj ;D:;d:d;D


and it's bw ;););)

I've seen you around and noticed you becuz you're from sweden! :)

CaBeZarecord holder08/08/2011 16:20

From the thread "Have you ever smoked weed?"

DiDo-Grecord holder09/08/2011 09:23

In XJ news and I tought to myself WTF? cabeza isnt beer in spanish? :D

theddy09/08/2011 10:33(edited 09/08/2011 10:33)

Had a cool nick before - VoDkA`BoY

Nukk09/08/2011 11:11(edited 09/08/2011 11:12)

autumn york,scout,redrock
the most friendly guy ive seen

actepukc^09/08/2011 11:30

on some movies and in a one series of amazing wr's on CC.

evuly09/08/2011 13:15(edited 09/08/2011 13:16)

Weird english in some posts

Originally posted by DiDo-G
In XJ news and I tought to myself WTF? cabeza isnt beer in spanish? :D


Cabeza = head Cerveza = Beer if I remember correctly :P

CaBeZarecord holder09/08/2011 18:09(edited 09/08/2011 18:09)

I have just known him haha

pd: Yes CaBeZa = Head Cerveza = Beer xD!

wr on kz_darkness

nobody^09/08/2011 19:33

Not sure why, but I relate you with DotAntipro. Maybe I've seen you with him in some XJ cups? Also, a really good trickjumper who isn't recording that much.

Fruggline09/08/2011 21:40(edited 09/08/2011 21:45)

I first saw you as the ever so friendly forum spamming guy :)

actepukc^09/08/2011 22:05

on this thread.

DiDo-Grecord holder09/08/2011 22:37

Originally posted by CaBeZa
I have just known him haha

pd: Yes CaBeZa = Head Cerveza = Beer xD!

ah omg my bad :DDD

Page 20 of 77

Please log in to post replies.