Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 21 of 77
qfiman*09/08/2011 22:58

former "pro-spammer" in the forum... ;D

kz`Moxx mapper09/08/2011 23:25

This thread :p

evuly09/08/2011 23:59

Didn't want to share some pictures in "Picture a day" thread :P

Mathzz10/08/2011 01:29

Mostly in forums (Since im 60% of my day in YouTube and watching kz/tj related movies I'm sure I havent seen any movies of you evuly)

NeWrecord holder Tournament #110/08/2011 02:22

his famous avatar

kz`Moxx mapper10/08/2011 02:33

What the fuck? This is what you people know me from? Not sharing a pic in a thread and a movie? Damn..

Puppey10/08/2011 02:35

Immensely revered figure in the ever-expanding world of kreedz.

NeWrecord holder Tournament #110/08/2011 02:56

exactly Moxx, it is not like you are saying to all of us "this thread", we are really sorry ;(

WeMeRA10/08/2011 08:31

First time I saw you NeW, must've been in this thread.

Mathzz10/08/2011 14:36(edited 10/08/2011 14:37)

wemera: 2009 I remember we battled "who gets the edit of twiped" and we both did. Good old times. Also you were really active in 2009-08 tj releated. I remember watching your movies quite a lot. :)

Nukk11/08/2011 08:19

^ by his avatar

nobody^11/08/2011 08:52

Not accepting my trickjump for his 2011 Christmas movie. :)

actepukc^11/08/2011 11:02

From every thread on forum.

CamelCloudrecord holder11/08/2011 12:44

From every thread on the forum.

evuly11/08/2011 13:13

Still from the troll-army thingie.

datslkk12/08/2011 13:06

i've seen him before ~1-2 years ago, in some hns server, and ID-game.net CUP #1.You was big star for me, because i was learning.Never seen you after that.

vasH,zC12/08/2011 13:22(edited 12/08/2011 13:23)

never saw him before :P, but i'm sure he's great

CamelCloudrecord holder12/08/2011 15:03

Seen him some times in the "Help & Tutorials" section.

WeMeRA12/08/2011 15:53

Must've been on kz-sca's website.

datslkk13/08/2011 13:58

272 train jump bw?D

Page 21 of 77

Please log in to post replies.