Your first memory of...
For his amazing avatar! :D
I've seen you around, maybe you had a wr before? :P
i remember him from the movie wemera - a star
No idea who the fuck he is :D
i think i saw him in surf servers some years ago and he's german
Congratulating ndR on his "first" world record.
His post for itachi^ :D
This thread.
hmm, one of my really old and first mates when I started to get into kreedzing and moviemaking, now we haven't spoke in ages tho.
Originally posted by WeMeRAThis thread.
If you dont have something to say, stop spam that.Its very boring when after every post you'r typing "This Thread."..
About pheil..My first memory with him is, when i ask for a movie.
This thread.
Originally posted by datslkkOriginally posted by WeMeRAThis thread.
If you dont have something to say, stop spam that.Its very boring when after every post you'r typing "This Thread."..
About pheil..My first memory with him is, when i ask for a movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZWVn0VX04 this movie :)
Originally posted by datslkkOriginally posted by WeMeRAThis thread.
If you dont have something to say, stop spam that.Its very boring when after every post you'r typing "This Thread."..
About pheil..My first memory with him is, when i ask for a movie.
You did the same thing when you responded to me, so you should stop as well.
Playmate: He was spectating a world record.
Originally posted by unBreakSfrom kzarg news when his all demos almost got beated in 1 rls
Do you mean last year? cuz now I have most of those records
CamelCloud: I thought he has a rare name xD
Originally posted by PlaymateOriginally posted by datslkkOriginally posted by WeMeRAThis thread.
If you dont have something to say, stop spam that.Its very boring when after every post you'r typing "This Thread."..
About pheil..My first memory with him is, when i ask for a movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZWVn0VX04 this movie :)
Nope :)
CaBeZa - from "News"
I think I played against you on some polish server, might be wrong though.
though i've saw you on hns-random's team before years ago.
I have no idea what his nick means, it's like kafds, but longer.
this dude drinks czech beer and has an awesome steam picture of a girl showing "O" with her mouth like shes ready to take it.
unkown player for me :D
Please log in to post replies.