Your first memory of...
Same about you for me.
that movie bout the police
hmm i guess a surf movie you made called fictioN if i remember right.
A KZ server? I can't really remember, maybe it was the chatbox.
koukouz on kzno_xtremeblock rotw
Iv seen you on a kz server once :D
Randomly seen on my friends list on steam. :DD
First admin i saw when i join in XJ :D
if u are the same SPOKS ... SPOKS|FTW
ur name reminds me of dildos
^
Haha, yeah I always think so too when I see it :P
Stakezz; Hmm, I saw you in forums only :)
the guy with the strange request :D
MMM... nice to meet new people :P
At the news, when you got your wr!
This thread :))))))))))))))))))) funny ah?
u were the editor of a recent movie, right?????????????????????????????????????????? :p
Originally posted by datslkkThis thread :))))))))))))))))))) funny ah?
Well not when you do it. Doesn't matter if it's on me or anyone else you does it on, your simply to much of a fag.
we played 5on5 one time i think : D
creator of the finest hour
Originally posted by Stakezz'u were the editor of a recent movie, right?????????????????????????????????????????? :p
i've never "touch" moviemaking.
Nukk - junglebhop's wr
Please log in to post replies.