Your first memory of...
first of all, sorry for the dp.
Originally posted by WeMeRAOriginally posted by datslkkThis thread :))))))))))))))))))) funny ah?
Well not when you do it. Doesn't matter if it's on me or anyone else you does it on, your simply to much of a fag.
I did it because of you.To see how funny is after every post, to type it.Its veeeeery booring and i believe you already understand that.And,haha, i wrote this couple of times, as i said, because of you.I'll not do it again, if stop too, if you dont have anything to say, just dont write here, when your man comes, and you have some memory with him, you are free to do it.The thread is "Your first memory of...", because its interesting to share funny or whatever memories that you have.Peace!
Originally posted by datslkkfirst of all, sorry for the dp.Originally posted by WeMeRAOriginally posted by datslkkThis thread :))))))))))))))))))) funny ah?
Well not when you do it. Doesn't matter if it's on me or anyone else you does it on, your simply to much of a fag.
I did it because of you.To see how funny is after every post, to type it.Its veeeeery booring and i believe you already understand that.And,haha, i wrote this couple of times, as i said, because of you.I'll not do it again, if stop too, if you dont have anything to say, just dont write here, when your man comes, and you have some memory with him, you are free to do it.The thread is "Your first memory of...", because its interesting to share funny or whatever memories that you have.Peace!
Well, " My first memory from datslkk is when he posted in this thread."
Well done, finally you are fag of the year!
Originally posted by datslkkWell done, finally you are fag of the year!
No, you are.
HAHA nice to meet with you :D
very friendly guy.I have a lot of memories with him :D just d00d :P
This thread.
First memory with him, atleast for me.. is when he strongly wanted to did some blowjobs to me.Then his mother tell him, that he is very ugly for me, and to stay away .He was offended by those words a lot.This is the true story of WeMeRa, who dont want to take any advice from me anymore.... ;(;(;(
This thread.
btw,
Originally posted by datslkk272 train jump bw?D
Seen him spelunking the darkening abyss to smite evil in all its wicked manifestations. He also skates.
i can't remember right now, but i've seen you somewhere.
Besides this thread, I think I might have seen your avatar in some other parts of XJ, before this thread was created. Not sure.
bitches love him
Originally posted by itachi^bitches love him
haters love him* 8D
(Do a first memory of itachi^, whoever is posting after me)
To itachi^:
Probably the troll attempt with chosen.
IT STARTS
lives in this thread
damn good groundstrafer
sick unkown :D
one of those many newcomers whom I see first time :]
Please log in to post replies.