Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 27 of 77
nucLeaR22/08/2011 19:41

he's romanian.

Nukk22/08/2011 19:52

creator of the prokreedz 2

Good trickjumper and crazy bhoper, my friend :)

rEs0LuTe moviemaker22/08/2011 21:27

c00l guy who used to like cupping :p

KooleN22/08/2011 21:36

oldsql bhopper with nice skills at kz too. Also he did some enjoyable movies.:)

WeMeRA22/08/2011 23:31

First time I see you, new here maybe?

dexxies01/09/2011 15:28

Wemera- an amazing trickjumper and a longjumper. Have seen lots of his movies n stuff.

ExpaNsion01/09/2011 20:49

Latvian guy known as a jumper :)

CaBeZarecord holder03/09/2011 03:13

I think I saw him beating some kzlt records on it web

jarski03/09/2011 10:50

His first WR! Yeh, that's my first memory of cabeza. :D

Gargoyle03/09/2011 12:20

dicking around with him in either hns or kz server can't remember :) done 'em both. <3

datslkk03/09/2011 15:15

i can not really say i know him from somewhere.. though i've saw some post's from you here.

WeMeRA04/09/2011 00:08

This thread.

Zippow04/09/2011 00:51(edited 04/09/2011 00:52)

I dont really know him but he's a good trickjumper and editor!

Nukk04/09/2011 09:43(edited 04/09/2011 09:43)

this guy posting the most known movies from xj on movienations

datslkk04/09/2011 10:46

Originally posted by ZippoW
I dont really know him but he's a good trickjumper and editor!



good trickjumper? are you insane dude :D:D:D

Nukk - Ich bin Win

WeMeRA04/09/2011 11:08

This thread.

nobody^04/09/2011 11:21

Too bad that such a great thread will get closed cause of you.

datslkk04/09/2011 16:55

Ye cuz he's stupid kid

Grrr04/09/2011 20:05

unknown to me.

Page 27 of 77

Please log in to post replies.