Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 28 of 77
FLP04/09/2011 20:28

scripting

WeMeRA05/09/2011 05:23

dno, think he accused me for cheating long time ago, but that's not the case anymore? or?

sitka mapper VIP05/09/2011 07:35

I have never been in a conversation with you WaMeRa but i know you have done or are in a movie that i really like :)

Nukk05/09/2011 09:57

one of my lovely mates

FLP05/09/2011 11:13

Originally posted by WeMeRA
dno, think he accused me for cheating long time ago, but that's not the case anymore? or?

yeah I did like 2 years ago,I remember you had 255 lj and 243 hj which was ubah for that time :D

datslkk13/09/2011 11:34

nice to meet you

WeMeRA13/09/2011 14:14

This thread.

NeWrecord holder Tournament #113/09/2011 14:26

he wants some attention for his "This thread." jokes

datslkk13/09/2011 16:07

he wants perm ban for flooding.

juhuu13/09/2011 17:02

got u on my flist but dno who u are? :p

actepukc^13/09/2011 20:29

somewhere on xj.

Swoozy13/09/2011 22:53

spamming at xj forum some monthes ago :)

nobody^14/09/2011 12:26

He has some nice records on cypress. :-)

susooo14/09/2011 13:02

saw him in the first thread, that interested me and then in nearly every thread that i read,

evuly14/09/2011 21:56

First time I'm seeing you here. :-)

Originally posted by evuly
First time I'm seeing you here. :-)

Not really a memory, right?

Regular XJ visitor.

itachi^14/09/2011 22:25

he must be a ghost or had some kind of visual spell on him, coz i saw him first a few weeks ago and sploosh sploosh he instantly got admin and is refered to as a "kz legend" in the latest rotw.

sploosh sploosh ghost

BAEVERN^14/09/2011 22:37

I have seen ure nick many times but I can't place you from when I first saw ure nick!
Maybe u are a frequent poster here at ze forums? :D

Nukk15/09/2011 02:55

creator of the shnz mysterious skill

WeMeRA15/09/2011 05:49

gstrafe skills, wich certainly are amazing!

Page 28 of 77

Please log in to post replies.