Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 29 of 77
datslkk15/09/2011 07:45

lame movies, lame jumps.At all, b0tt

WeMeRA15/09/2011 15:57

This thread.

fizik17/09/2011 10:01

Someday found his movies and he appears on my friendslist now. O_o

Nukk17/09/2011 10:31

245 bhop sw

nobody^17/09/2011 11:49

He is a bit weird, not in a bad way.

At times he hates me, at times he likes me... He didn't accept my jumps for his 2011 christmas movie. He made some tough tricks and yeah.. I think that's it... Seems as a nice guy at times.

fizik03/08/2012 11:48

i'll rework this one,it was fun

best guy,first guy i ever met at kreedz,even made a clip for him back then - bros4lifezz

FLP03/08/2012 12:04

The best website admin.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/08/2012 12:21(edited 03/08/2012 13:51)

A Serbian hooligan :-)

zythH^ moviemaker03/08/2012 12:50

I found ndR when I started, he was probably the third guy I knew in kz world because he was already a great moviemaker in early 2k10 so he and jusuuh were the first guys I met.
I didn't know him personally but he looks a cool guy and work hard for everything he likes, that's my opinion about ndR =D

dyna03/08/2012 12:57

lazy

PU9makerrecord holder03/08/2012 12:58

zythH is an honest person who has his own opinions and not just going with the flow, thats why i like him

Bu7ler03/08/2012 13:14

Know him because of his proclimbing demo and he's got aweome DCJ skills.

nobody^03/08/2012 14:18(edited 03/08/2012 14:19)

Posting some pictures in the 'Picture day' topic. Seems like a nice guy.

Yea fiz, bros4life!

zythH^ moviemaker03/08/2012 22:37

A great kreedzer, a great person and also a great freerunner :o

That's nobody!

coreUPT360*04/08/2012 00:21

PROPANE PROPANE PROPANE PROPANE PROPANE

CamelCloudrecord holder04/08/2012 00:39

Argued with him on Insilio.

dyna04/08/2012 03:05

just wondering if he is a muslim.

Zippow04/08/2012 04:32

He made some jazz-inspired kz movie which I loved

CamelCloudrecord holder04/08/2012 12:08

My real life friend Devotek told me about him and HnS.

elITe^04/08/2012 12:50(edited 04/08/2012 12:52)

A good person. I first saw him at kz-scandinavia site i think. I've known him for a year or something, might be less not sure. We've gotten to know each other more and more lately. He will never be better than me, i will always be his master! <3

Page 29 of 77

Please log in to post replies.