Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 30 of 77
Chichin mapperrecord holder04/08/2012 13:05

Oldschool player, saw some of his youtube run clips, has nice jumping style :)

Balcer04/08/2012 13:08(edited 04/08/2012 13:11)

seen his cool creation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq-oX8AM920

Remember playing with you some hnslt cups back then.

Mathzz04/08/2012 13:44(edited 04/08/2012 13:46)

One of the greatest admins in the site, with good attitude and always helpful. Never personally played with you on any servers, but I have seen you a lot in the forums and generally in kz scene, but mostly in XJ. Also has some great records. Skilled player :-)

shooting-starrecord holder Tournament #104/08/2012 13:45(edited 04/08/2012 13:45)

cool speedmaps on cosy climbing

kalinskY04/08/2012 13:47(edited 04/08/2012 13:48)

In your first wr (: i thought "what a complicated to be speelled right nickname..."

Mathzz04/08/2012 13:53

Originally posted by s0nne
Trickjumping is not a game mode,it's an ART. If these are your own words,there will be another movie,i'm sure, even if you're saying not :) gj


This quote :-)

CamelCloudrecord holder04/08/2012 17:26

I think I saw him on the KZ-Sca server back in early 2010 or so, the one hosted by Mr. Alex, I think.

Michael Collins04/08/2012 19:31

- Great person . First time when i met him was on kz serbia server . After that , we use to talk very often ! ;)

Nukk04/08/2012 19:31

the admin of xj tournaments

dyna04/08/2012 19:40

ICH BIN WIN //

Mathzz04/08/2012 19:46

I think you edited a ROTW recently?

zythH^ moviemaker04/08/2012 20:05

Maybe from some youtube clips with cool trickjumps, also a cool guy :)

FLP04/08/2012 20:16

talented moviemaker and a looks like a good guy

CamelCloudrecord holder04/08/2012 20:26

I think I noticed him when he got a ban back in 2010 or 2011, not quite sure. Seems like an ok fella.

dyna04/08/2012 21:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7RT58TFplc

pruno moviemaker05/08/2012 00:04

A really talented mvmer

CamelCloudrecord holder05/08/2012 00:31

Doing some AXN(?) world records some while back.

zythH^ moviemaker05/08/2012 00:50

Made a great ROTW with a run of koukouz on kzno_xtremeblock, that's why I know CamelCloud =D

c0ld^05/08/2012 01:19

He made a post on this thread

Page 30 of 77

Please log in to post replies.