Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 31 of 77
Ggs`05/08/2012 04:15

remember this guy for a long time, the biggest memory is.. I think his wr on kz_fairy island a while ago, but I can be wrong

Legna05/08/2012 06:04

a very skilled guy , i remember his video doing jongjumps with effort , i really enjoyed it!

KarLi mapper05/08/2012 06:53

i just dont know him , even though played his unnoffical map , his name reminds me of "League?" lol.

Nukk05/08/2012 10:10

so friendly guy

SmK1333705/08/2012 10:15

I Love Nukk, one of the greatest Russians in this community <3

kaynerecord holder05/08/2012 11:43

The best unofficial-maps mapper and a really good friend.
I MISS U!

Former team-mate @ the real Schnappi, MEOW, XJ-staff. The best recorder ever in a couple with koukouz.

KarLi mapper05/08/2012 15:08

shocky , cup addict and i think of girl when i look on steam profile but chill person.

Mathzz05/08/2012 15:15(edited 05/08/2012 15:15)

Hmm.. I think I have seen you a lot in the forums, not sure I remember my first memory of you, but I have seen you a lot in here XJ, KarLi.

finzer05/08/2012 15:34

not sure about the first time, but you always came up with interesting ideas in the forums. seems like a good guy

Legna05/08/2012 18:04

i dont know him , but he looks like a really nice guy

ropzrecord holder VIP05/08/2012 18:09

Legna your name is Angel backwards, but otherwise idk you.

FLP05/08/2012 20:05

Every time I see your nick it reminds me of my countryman R^3OPAH :D

Mathzz05/08/2012 20:12(edited 05/08/2012 20:13)

My memory of FLP is mostly through XJ forums, seen you countless times on popular threads and so on. :-)

Michael Collins05/08/2012 20:13

- Red Star fan !

Mathzz05/08/2012 20:18

Originally posted by N3M0N
- Red Star fan !


Umm.. What? Not sure if you meant me or FLP, but whatever.
As for you, I have also only seen you here in XJ forums :-)

A friendly guy who is posting constructive and usefull stuff on the forums. Would love to see more guys like you around ;)

zythH^ moviemaker05/08/2012 22:14

I saw ShoCk in a kz movie made by BLuex and since that day ShoCk was a great jumper for me =)

Michael Collins05/08/2012 22:16

Originally posted by Mathzz
Originally posted by N3M0N
- Red Star fan !


Umm.. What? Not sure if you meant me or FLP, but whatever.
As for you, I have also only seen you here in XJ forums :-)


- I meant on FLP , probably i didn't see your post !

Sorry ! :)

CamelCloudrecord holder06/08/2012 02:18

Either on MILF-KZ or on the old KZ Balkan website. Very nice guy.

Page 31 of 77

Please log in to post replies.