Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 32 of 77
zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP06/08/2012 03:42

Next best streamer after me. :--D

Legna06/08/2012 03:45

he is in the top5 , a really skilled guy and a really great jumper , i saw him a few times in XJ server with akkord , a nice guy:P

Nukk06/08/2012 04:45

the guy who geeked xj cups some time ago

D2B06/08/2012 07:57

a really skilled kreedzer and always remember his awesome battle between him and aleee on skz_alexandria

Mathzz06/08/2012 14:35(edited 06/08/2012 14:36)

D2B: Here in XJ forums, and if I am not completely mistaken I think you played once in the xj server when I was playing there as well (I rarely play there). :-)

nobody^06/08/2012 16:42

My homeboy Mathzz! I first notice his potential from 'durrhurr' by markan. He made great jumps there! I also realised that he is quite mature and he has really inovative ideas. Not long after I added him in my steam friends, he turned out be a nice guy, too. :-)

SPOKS06/08/2012 17:10

My homie nobody! Still love him :* <3 We are together with tupac :DD

Nukk07/08/2012 05:37

the guy whos really nice to me

FLP07/08/2012 09:50

his 246 bj and 3rd place on ex lj top

Viglioshius15/08/2012 11:34(edited 15/08/2012 11:35)

Good jumper i think (:

Berkut Tournament #215/08/2012 12:18

he is from Lithuania, just like FoF

Michael Collins15/08/2012 12:28

Owner of kz-unique and great jumper !

Kelian15/08/2012 13:31

A great jumper like Pqst in koukouz's demo on underblock_ez.

CamelCloudrecord holder15/08/2012 14:53(edited 15/08/2012 14:54)

This thread.

Ft.skY15/08/2012 15:25

Camelcloud - my boy, nice man and awsom kreedzer, believe me!

Phantometry15/08/2012 16:25

ftsky - the guy who can really piss you off. also nice person to talk with, not so bad jumper.

Nukk27/08/2012 22:32

newcomer or smth

propanelj record holder27/08/2012 23:12

^ gstrafes + tjs + runs N stuff

zythH^ moviemaker27/08/2012 23:21

Some longjump movies, this thread, well known jumper, I think that's it!

dyna28/08/2012 00:07

my 1st friend from this community ,i meant jumps n stuffs.. also he is a pro lazy i remember the day when u told me that u r going to finish ur project after 2 minuts u replied me back with "hey mate im gonna take a shower after that i'll finish the movie" u dont even know what motivation is xD :*

Page 32 of 77

Please log in to post replies.