Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 34 of 77
hoLy mapper29/08/2012 17:03

A twat. Well, he's a legend after all.

Nukk29/08/2012 18:17

sick mapper and friendly mate <3

PU9makerrecord holder29/08/2012 18:31

Work-Out and incredible bhops

Mathzz29/08/2012 20:13(edited 29/08/2012 20:15)

Few trickjump movies, I think.

Ft.skY29/08/2012 21:21

Awsom guy but he doesnt love potates, I think

KooleN30/08/2012 00:05(edited 30/08/2012 13:41)

Good longjumper.

@Nukk What are you talking about? I've never talked with you lmao

Nukk30/08/2012 05:45

he asked me to edit his demos if im right

Zippow30/08/2012 07:45

Excellent bhopper

theddy30/08/2012 09:39(edited 30/08/2012 09:39)

epic trickjumps and my bitch. :D

Michael Collins30/08/2012 09:41

Good trickjumper !

Ft.skY30/08/2012 11:25

Photpshop mastah and friendly guy :>

FAME30/08/2012 12:00

lickasser.

dyna30/08/2012 12:21

270 + Wako edit

Klunya30/08/2012 13:21

This is the guy, who googled my country.

Nukk31/08/2012 04:59

skilled guy who can actually beat every hard map

nobody^31/08/2012 13:07

Being really mean to me back in the early 2011. Denied my demos for his christmas movie. Long after that I realised he was a really skilled jumper, especially when it comes to gstrafing. Also bhophax0r

Ft.skY31/08/2012 13:36

I met him at insilio hns server and I remember how he won one round with camp :D

akse31/08/2012 13:43

Was nice to be in one team with him.

NeWrecord holder Tournament #131/08/2012 14:51

a well-skilled longjumper

Balcer31/08/2012 15:32

first time seen good records in xj public serv and kzlt cups, maybe early 2011

Page 34 of 77

Please log in to post replies.