Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 35 of 77
Mathzz31/08/2012 16:29

Seen some trickjump/longjump clips from you :)

sBREATH01/09/2012 22:11

remember as qpad right? first i saw u in markan's movie

Nukk02/09/2012 19:21

the guy who called me noob some time ago when i played tournament on bhopindustry

slay3r Tournament #102/09/2012 20:43

one of the best bhoppers i've seen

Phantometry14/09/2012 00:12

fuckyeah

Ryderc14/09/2012 02:48

A guy who has pretty good taste in music :)

zythH^ moviemaker14/09/2012 14:22

Some posts in forum, that's all :/

dyna14/09/2012 14:46(edited 14/09/2012 14:47)

talkin' about Ryderc ..added him on msn after seeing his movie via google in 2009 i didnt make any conversation with him due to his inactivity/block dunno ..
Well you're still my hero.

Supadupfly ;)

Ryderc14/09/2012 15:07

dynamiteN < You bring back some old memory yes :p
The first time I saw your mp on xj, I tought : "Even today there are some guy for watching it ? :o"

Grrr14/09/2012 15:14

^ One of the few guys who really can script trickjumps.

Gargoyle14/09/2012 15:22

Originally posted by Grrr
^ One of the few guys who really can script trickjumps.


Epic alt avatars, always :)

zythH^ moviemaker14/09/2012 16:53

250 lj with Ggs(?)

CamelCloudrecord holder14/09/2012 19:05

Watched some of his movies two years back.

Phantometry14/09/2012 19:17

1156
25/09/2010

A guy whom I had to warn on this website.

Phantometry14/09/2012 19:44(edited 14/09/2012 21:44)

Apple.

// Tbh, i havent found any hint of racism in my last posts. Would you be so kind and show or tell me where i was doing wrong?



//
Edit by kzru`ShoCk: sent in a pm.

nobody^15/09/2012 22:28

Don't know much about you buddy. You seem to be really helpful, I can tell by the topic you made. Also I just realized that you are a good longjumper if I am not mistaken. :)

Balcer17/09/2012 14:38

hard to say when i seen you first time, but i always see u around there and in movie like 2 years

Kkassu17/09/2012 15:09

Umm Balcer, Good Kzer in my opinion. But sometimes you are abit bossy :D:D

spr1n mapper18/09/2012 20:01(edited 18/09/2012 20:02)

@kz-baltic when he submitted cheated demo this summer

Page 35 of 77

Please log in to post replies.