Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 36 of 77
sashojo18/09/2012 20:21

4 jump bugs in a row

nobody^28/09/2012 11:52(edited 28/09/2012 11:53)

Seen you around the forum here. Not pretty active tho. :) And I still hate spelling your nickname, lol.

froster28/09/2012 15:48

Active admin here at XJ. Has good choice for women ( See his XJ Pic and get dazzled ) . You have potential of becoming something big, so use that, and achieve greatness, here and in the real life. :)

PiilsnEr28/09/2012 16:22(edited 30/09/2012 15:05)

seen his name in forums , first i thought it was ''foster'' which means fetuses in swedish. Now i recognize it's ''froster''

froster28/09/2012 17:49

I know lot of people with the nickname "foster" tbh.
On topic : Seen you a couple of times, I don't have a bad opinion of you. :)

nobody^01/10/2012 21:53

Seems to be a really mature and friendly guy. Noticed his proper english skills.

Phantometry01/10/2012 22:58

Originally posted by nobody^
Seems to be a really mature and friendly guy. Noticed his proper english skills.

Cute girl

Nannou02/10/2012 02:58

my cake

My weekly writter partner for kzru, creator of unique-kz, creative mind.

aLANbb02/10/2012 09:23

Awesome and most mentally oldest kz player from russia, imo:)

froster02/10/2012 10:45

One of the best longjumpers of Finland, yes ? I don't have any impressions of you, but your name is quite heard.

CamelCloudrecord holder02/10/2012 12:07

His recent comment in the chatbox.

Phantometry03/10/2012 01:01

Black and white

bNy[GER]03/10/2012 01:19

his nickname. read it multiple times...

dyna03/10/2012 01:20

4 posts
joined 2k6
:okay:

bNy[GER]03/10/2012 01:21

silly comment. no offence ;)

dyna03/10/2012 01:29

your nick w/ that [GER] oldschool feelin' eheh

Phantometry03/10/2012 01:33

I put on my robe and wizard hat

Nannou03/10/2012 01:39(edited 03/10/2012 10:07)

I first put on my robe and wizard hat, first, rijaya.
ARRRRR~

dyna03/10/2012 01:55

ahaha #steam off

Page 36 of 77

Please log in to post replies.