Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 37 of 77
Mathzz03/10/2012 02:23(edited 03/10/2012 02:23)

Awesome guy with amazing movie-making skills. :-)

Ryderc03/10/2012 03:00

An interesting guy who found plenty cool tricks, a long time ago :)

toytoy03/10/2012 04:11

the most friendly guy I know in kzfr

Mathzz03/10/2012 04:18(edited 03/10/2012 04:20)

Dynamitens latest clip starring toytoy in kz_shrubhop_ez :-)

CamelCloudrecord holder03/10/2012 11:08

Originally posted by iSo1
Black and white


What? Black and white?

OT: Very active within the community since the day he joined, also likes to find trickjumps.

nobody^03/10/2012 13:25(edited 03/10/2012 13:26)

Offtopic: Come on guys, the main point of the topic is 'your FIRST memory of', we should follow it more strictly.

ON: Remember your first movie(at least the 1st I've seen) you made for Flex. Also, I relate you with your proper activity and the troll army, if I am correct. Nice guy, too.

Nannou03/10/2012 13:51(edited 03/10/2012 13:51)

Most productive reply-machine on XJ forum.

Ryderc03/10/2012 16:34

Most productive tricks-machine on XJ forum ? :D

froster05/10/2012 08:42

Can't remember anything about you, but this nickname is so familiar ..

Phantometry05/10/2012 09:51

Too many stupid people ...
... Not enough bullets.

Nannou05/10/2012 12:32(edited 05/10/2012 12:36)

"Phantometry", that is his new stable nickname.
But anyway, cake is best memories

nobody^07/10/2012 09:39

Making some decent jumps in the Jumps Section. I also have some impressions of your frequent activity there.

Ryderc07/10/2012 13:55

The first time I heard about you, it was during a "fight"on the forum about having too much admin and any more would be useless :(

zythH^ moviemaker07/10/2012 14:19

From the forums and some nice scripted jumps like Grrr

Mathzz07/10/2012 14:45

Seen couple of your movies long time ago, that's how I remember you, zyth :)

WeMeRA07/10/2012 16:36

Remember you back in 2009 I think it was, I think it was a trickjump movie I saw you in and I was quite impressed. :)

Nannou07/10/2012 19:50(edited 07/10/2012 19:54)

All the way. I mean fw\sw\bw on de_train. Which was released in few movies by different time. And of-course rly unique location, Aland islands.

Also i have so many association w/ wemera, but this topic called "your first memories of %username%"

Phantometry07/10/2012 20:44

Olya

2Dex Tournament #207/10/2012 20:54

He invited me to 'insomnia and turned out to be a very nice guy.

Nukk09/10/2012 07:45

he had some wrs on cosy

Page 37 of 77

Please log in to post replies.