Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 38 of 77
Mik009/10/2012 08:36

nukk the guy with full life,such as regular body-building as a good habit,a nice girl who loves him too much.and no need to praise his bhop and DCJ skills that make us fall for.

A first chinese guy to speak English. Also, 97club member if I'm not mistaken?

nobody^09/10/2012 22:54(edited 09/10/2012 22:56)

Remember you from a tournament, and if I am correct you were racing shNz. You made stunning combos, literally on the edge.

kalinskY10/10/2012 00:32

possitive presense in here and some trickjumps aswell (:

froster10/10/2012 08:36

One of the little bg players, who know English . I've seen really negative attitude, tho .

Phantometry10/10/2012 14:24

39
01/03/2011

nobody^10/10/2012 14:52(edited 10/10/2012 14:53)

What's the point of ruining this topic like that iso1? That's so immature. I don't think you are so desprate to know what ppl think about you to just spam like that.
Blah..

2Dex Tournament #210/10/2012 14:57

I have no idea who were you (no offence,maybe you had other nicknames or something :D) untill you became an admin here,so i guess "The guy who became an unexpected admin."

Phantometry10/10/2012 15:35(edited 10/10/2012 15:36)

@nobody
lol. I dont think that i'm ruining it with my posts. If you will personally ask me to stop posting, i will do that ;) I have no idea what to say about this guy (froster), i just saw a couple of comments posted by him. And one more thing, is that so bad to know what people think about you ?

@2dex
Dat longjump mastazhh. I've seen a lot of great jumps made by him, inculding 256x2. If i'm not mistaken he's the first guy who have made this unbelievable hard jump.

CamelCloudrecord holder10/10/2012 15:52(edited 10/10/2012 15:53)

It's not bad wanting to know what people think about you, but you should answer the way you want others to answer you. It's also frankly quite annoying seeing posts like that.

OT: Don't know much about him, but I think he had a different nick a while back. He is also the leader of insomnia(?)

Michael Collins10/10/2012 16:25(edited 10/10/2012 21:15)

Guy who really enjoy playing fps games . And i remember he was an admin on ex KZ-Serbia , he was the only one who tried to make kz serbia better place ...

fizik14/10/2012 22:10

added me in xj friends
?!

killahurtZ14/10/2012 23:15(edited 14/10/2012 23:18)

fizik der boss! Long time ago i saw him on deinne mudda kz server, he was crackhoe with decent skills :)

Ft.skY14/10/2012 23:29

added me in friends
i guess i saw him as friendly guy on random publick server

Phantometry14/10/2012 23:49

He can act like a kid sometimes, he can be rude, stupid , selfish, etc. etc. etc.
But still, he's a good friend of mine, also we are both creators of one of the most epic teams which have ever exist.

Ft.skY15/10/2012 00:07

He always wants to be like a bawz. and uhhh... he cans.

Mathzz15/10/2012 00:45

Ft.skY; I think it was on the "insomnia" movie I first saw you, later we met at the insilio hns server. :-)

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #115/10/2012 21:03(edited 15/10/2012 21:04)

Mathzz on kzhu_fastrock

+Someone who has strange fantasy (cf pic)

KooleN15/10/2012 22:34

skilled surfer with weird avatar

Mathzz15/10/2012 22:37

@g-Lp: haha, I had to laugh at the last sentence :-D

@KooleN: Hmm, I think it was from a demo release in cosy some time ago.

Page 38 of 77

Please log in to post replies.