Your first memory of...
saw demo on cosy :PP
made a lot of records on cosy a long time ago :D
we need to keep this thread alive guyzzzzzzz
Met him on nobkz in like 2009. Never came along that well, for obvious reasons.
seen him around on xj for quite a while, never spoken to him personally
not quite sure, but i think it was the first time i heard about him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsh9gH92iMk
empty
one of the most known moviemakers i guess
Target of midnight talking...
Good trickjumper !
great guy
Cool guy, who suddenly turned on against me, I think.
A very mature person.
Originally posted by koukouzA very mature person.
the new concept of trickjumping :)
An Indian scientist.
Made some ShoCking WRs when he first started recording.
Cool guy, whom I have met in public servers. Also he likes to do flexing whilst taking a shower.
the most talking person in kz baltic servers
Seen you around few times, also if I am not mistaken you participated recently to the cups?
Again you and your crazy picture :p
Please log in to post replies.