Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 43 of 77
nobody^12/11/2012 19:51

His movie for flex which, unfortunately wasn't that successful as expected. Other than that, a mature person and a responsible admin. Also I relate you with the troll army. Correct me if I am wrong.

Ft.skY12/11/2012 20:04

so very friendly guy n "turnik mastah":>

Berkut Tournament #212/11/2012 20:24

still reading his nickname like "ftskoo"

Michael Collins12/11/2012 20:26

Was good extreme jumper back in days, and yes owner of kz-unique !

TonTo12/11/2012 20:35

Very creative designer and a really nice guy.

Berkut Tournament #212/11/2012 20:54

pig tonton from naruto

Grrr12/11/2012 21:54

wr-holder and excellent trickjumper

zythH^ moviemaker12/11/2012 22:20

best trickjump on cbble

ViDtam12/11/2012 22:30

was a member of timemedia, one of the first guys who I talked with on skype (other countries)

zythH^ moviemaker25/11/2012 18:34

My first talk with him was when the drunk Expansion and the homeboy Marshall invited me to a skype call!

sitka mapper VIP26/11/2012 01:50

zythH^. When we discussed Naruto for over 3hrs and you tried to spoil!

xdrive26/11/2012 04:05

LJ mastazh ... once i saw a photo of you being ass-naked in your bathroom ( lol ).

Gene Tournament #226/11/2012 04:09

When he started spamming me on steam.

Mik026/11/2012 04:58

after watching his WR on kz_cg_xtreme,I just love his smooth strafe.hard map master.and he was playing DOTA2 these days :D

CanCer26/11/2012 08:56

Asian.

FLP27/11/2012 09:16

death

CamelCloudrecord holder27/11/2012 16:11

Banned for saying something inappropriate a while back.

NPLAY27/11/2012 16:35

Great Moviemaker

WeMeRA04/12/2012 03:43

Cute picture!

ViDtam04/12/2012 06:30

L I A R by markaN

Page 43 of 77

Please log in to post replies.