Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 44 of 77
froster04/12/2012 10:34

Some movies.

ThG^06/12/2012 16:55

bulgaria

NPLAY06/12/2012 17:20

gay from Brazil and a good player.

FLP06/12/2012 21:26

NAPZ :D

A guy whom I first met on forums and was always a nice and a friendful guy in my eyes but who is yet shifted a wrong path lately, that's what I see. Also a good trickjumper.

zythH^ moviemaker06/12/2012 22:54

A really skilled jumper who I saw on forums and some releases then I saw a movie by BLuex starring him and then I started loving his strafes and combos.

SolaVincit06/12/2012 23:10

I'm new here :)

WeMeRA07/12/2012 13:38

Yes you are.

ThG^07/12/2012 14:08

cold , ice.

FLP07/12/2012 15:53

@ShoCk don't know what gave you such idea,I'm still the same guy as I've always been.I still don't like to kiss nobody's ass and I still hate cheaters...Ofc this last sentence has nothing to do with you :)

O.T longjumping

Michael Collins10/12/2012 17:37

Good trickjumper. First time i have seen him was on ex-KZbalkan, and he had some records at KZSerbia. Ah, almost forgot, very nice and friendly person !

CamelCloudrecord holder10/12/2012 18:27

Met him at KZ-Balkan in 2009 I think, or at KZSerbia in like 2010. Cool person.

dyna10/12/2012 22:18(edited 09/10/2013 15:29)

empty

random Tournament #310/12/2012 22:23

list3k lj show

WeMeRA11/12/2012 01:02

Seen you around on the forum, seem to be a quite nice person.

Nukk11/12/2012 01:53

his unfuckingbelievable 272 on TRAIN

KooleN11/12/2012 02:50

@WeMeRA Is that your girlfriend in your avatar? If yes, you are a lucky bastard.. hehe

O.T my last memory of Nukk that he cooks well, obviously.

wils11/12/2012 02:53

Heard of him through ogelami, hes appearantly a good slider, wich i have seen proof of!

WeMeRA11/12/2012 07:32(edited 11/12/2012 09:12)

Originally posted by KooleN
@WeMeRA Is that your girlfriend in your avatar? If yes, you are a lucky bastard.. hehe

O.T my last memory of Nukk that he cooks well, obviously.


Nop, she's not :(

OT: Remember when I saw your cjs and I was so damn impressed I wanted to give you suprise buttseks


Originally posted by CamelCloud
Think it's your 100 pictures a day on instagram :)


Hahhahaha, hope you like 'em! :D

CamelCloudrecord holder11/12/2012 08:25

Think it's your 100 pictures a day on instagram :)

Page 44 of 77

Please log in to post replies.