Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 45 of 77
CanCer11/12/2012 09:06

Stream + skype with lewly, leggie n wils.

DeeDFTW!!11/12/2012 09:38

I dont know you bro , sry :D

Twix^11/12/2012 10:32

Scrawler, a good friend and player!

Great memories about 2 years ago.

elfeN11/12/2012 10:34(edited 11/12/2012 10:35)

The only kreezer of his country

WeMeRA11/12/2012 10:44

you remind me of Hel

elfeN11/12/2012 10:51(edited 11/12/2012 10:51)

.Ahahah each time i see your nick its make me thinck to wemerafosho

WeMeRA11/12/2012 11:24

Originally posted by elfeN
.Ahahah each time i see your nick its make me thinck to wemerafosho


Waow, nice thinkin' brah!

elfeN11/12/2012 12:29

Ahahahahah lmao mdr fdp

ThG^11/12/2012 15:28

skitz box silo by hel

dyna11/12/2012 15:42(edited 09/10/2013 15:28)

empty

WeMeRA11/12/2012 15:56

Originally posted by dynamiteN
to elfeN : your nick means ART in arabic lang


Don't know really, maybe some movie

Phantometry11/12/2012 15:56

Epic moviemaker and very nice guy.

Nukk11/12/2012 17:43

280 dcj on train

NPLAY11/12/2012 18:01

amazing player :]

WeMeRA12/12/2012 09:54

To Nukk:

Quite amazing and very fast strafes I remember I was impressed by you when I watched a movie, and I also remember your crazy WR on bkz_junglebhop!

nobody^12/12/2012 10:00

Remember you from that movie with Avatar in it. After that I remember seeing Go Cops or something similar. Impressive trickjumper and editor.

DeeDFTW!!12/12/2012 10:07

I know you for so long time , maybe since 2008? Don't remember how we met each other :(

Nubby-_-12/12/2012 13:35

I know deed for long time when i started to play kz, dont know him at all but he was active and recorded much demos for bkz, and now he is trying for xj

WeMeRA12/12/2012 15:14

Remember when I was spamming around with ":PppPpPp" and then suddenly I was spamming aorund with you and aftermatch then someone got a warning. Then we started spam to each other using the private mail function. This was back in 2009.

- HyYYyy BaBBbbBBbeEEE U r My ViRtUaL PArtNErRR ;PPppPPpp~
- I wana sex the world |xD|:pPpPpPPP!!

One weird conversation, hahaha! :)

FLP12/12/2012 19:58

Go cops his old movie :)

Page 45 of 77

Please log in to post replies.