Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 46 of 77
CanCer16/12/2012 02:19

Makes me think of: fucking like a pro :D

WOOFix16/12/2012 03:22

Makes me think of cancer.

WeMeRA16/12/2012 10:35

xj's cs servers

CanCer26/12/2012 20:11

Go cops and some newer movie that you made which were quiet impressive but still not better than me huhuhu <3

Mik026/12/2012 20:38

Originally posted by CanCer
Asian.

hej Swedish.

NeWrecord holder Tournament #126/12/2012 21:52

chinese player with good english skills, you don't see much like him in here, maybe not at all:D

CanCer26/12/2012 22:02

NeWfag nah jk <3 ehm, good speedrunner :)

Alts!cH26/12/2012 22:46

Well, this is my first memory of the guy. Though I like him already. He is swedish and all ;)

knoxville26/12/2012 23:04

long time ago i think there was a movie with you and helferlein if i remember right :D

Alts!cH26/12/2012 23:08

I remember reading the name knoxville on the xj's frontpage. Was it for record I believe? Saw the name around the community and remember a rather good kz'er.
And no it was not me and Helferlein. He was the master of recording back when I came around kz. ;)

knoxville26/12/2012 23:50

mh :D well i was a cupadmin some years ago thats where you probably read that name... but well it was some movie thats for sure! :)

I remember your moto video, it was cool. Played some cups together too.

Legna27/12/2012 07:52

an incredible jumper and a really funny guy , great admin and a great friend:)

FLP27/12/2012 09:08

kz argentina 2012

akse27/12/2012 10:35

Became a good trickjumper in 2012 :)

zythH^ moviemaker27/12/2012 12:26

Saw it when he was doing some jumps before the great records he made like 272 dcj, 248 bhop, early 2010 about that, to be honest don't remember precisely from where I found your name but I can say I remember it from early 2010!

Michael Collins27/12/2012 13:03

Lady man and good moviemaker.

nobody^27/12/2012 13:50

Mostly know him as a forum guy, seems he is quite active. Nice guy.

OFF:

Ohi Alts!cH!

LEWLY27/12/2012 15:00

Read his PM here on xj and after that we became, dare I say, friends. We have had some short but pleasent chats on steam aswell :) cool dude!

propanelj record holder27/12/2012 15:11

I believe i saw you on some hns server maybe 2 years ago

Page 46 of 77

Please log in to post replies.