Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 47 of 77
Phantometry27/12/2012 15:58

Epic longjumper / Vewi good mate

finzer27/12/2012 17:04

ehm you and kafds helped me overcome my relationship difficulties.

CanCer27/12/2012 19:57

A guy who got help from a cheater.

CamelCloudrecord holder28/12/2012 17:47

His post gave me cancer.

Nukk27/01/2013 10:19

positive streamer

2Dex Tournament #227/01/2013 11:16

Good records at cosy

Balcer27/01/2013 12:19

your national recs and ljs good too

Nukk27/01/2013 19:37

that guy showed pretty decent skills on cosy

badass .27/01/2013 20:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VUdXPI7qEQ

Wh1te BearD^^27/01/2013 20:29

a fella who is active in chatbox :)

CamelCloudrecord holder27/01/2013 20:40

Sadly, this is the first memory I have of you.

Phew-.-27/01/2013 20:41

the only thing which i remember about him is that he always had low fps in his clips

badass .27/01/2013 20:46

only thing i remeber is that i dont remember anything cuz its my first memory of you

Nubby-_-27/01/2013 21:22

Who are u?

badass .27/01/2013 21:35

saw a pic of you and someone commented : "u mad scientist" or something, if my memory is correct

Michael Collins27/01/2013 21:42

Badass. :D

xdrive27/01/2013 21:53

N3M0N edited a pic of my gf :d

cologne28/01/2013 00:53

i can't remember anything

Mik028/01/2013 07:00(edited 28/01/2013 07:03)

see him much in chatbox.seems like a nice guy :D
and i met him in LEWLY's server and chatted.but I bet he didnt recognized me coz I'm under the nick of "Dr.Strangelove".
oh btw he's the only one I've ever seen that was warned for dp lol

Mik028/01/2013 07:04

see him much in chatbox.seems like a nice guy :D
and i met him in LEWLY's server and chatted.but I bet he didnt recognized me coz I'm under the nick of "Dr.Strangelove".
oh btw he's the only one I've ever seen that was warned for doublepost lo
l
aaahh,I was writing about cologne.
not familar with stabilot.only saw him a few times in forum.good at lj if i dont mistake.

Page 47 of 77

Please log in to post replies.