Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 48 of 77
WeMeRA28/01/2013 07:17(edited 28/01/2013 07:18)

Saw you posting in the Last Move You Seen thread.

badass .28/01/2013 08:37

Saw a video made by u

Nukk28/01/2013 12:20

his nick reminds me whore :D

jusuuh28/01/2013 15:52

I'm not 100% but I bet I saw you in a demo release or perhaps before in a movie? Hard to remember! But seen you around quite often :)

Mik028/01/2013 17:41

know him from the uber clip,Chinese Art.great mvm, thumbs up :)

The first chineese around to speak english.

ViDtam28/01/2013 23:20

Talked to marshall on skype and he said that he got shock's demos which turned out into schockwave :D

cologne29/01/2013 00:46

nice words from u Mik0 :D ty

GenesisX_X29/01/2013 06:20

I saw his nick in the credits of an erotic gay film

Mik029/01/2013 06:44

a guy seems to have super strong sex ability

badass .29/01/2013 07:37

chinese guy with a weird avatar

Mik029/01/2013 08:15

Originally posted by badass .
chinese guy with a weird avatar

haha that's from a movie I loved.I'm considering changing it these days.
OT: an Estonian guy with an impressive nick

LEWLY29/01/2013 09:16

my sensei

badass .29/01/2013 09:26

the boss

LEWLY29/01/2013 11:17

the badass

nobody^29/01/2013 11:21

Been confusing your nickname with LOLLY's for quite a long time. :D Seen you years before in the servers(I think). Also, boss climber.

Nukk29/01/2013 12:25

most positive admin imo

CamelCloudrecord holder29/01/2013 16:44

Did surprisingly good WRs when he made his "debut".

Gargoyle29/01/2013 16:52(edited 29/01/2013 16:53)

Originally posted by CamelCloud


Gives the best hugs :)

Mik029/01/2013 17:11

Gargoyle is probably the 3rd or 4th guy I met in steam cs server,just about 2days after I bought it.I followed a Lithuanian guy there, the map was kzm_fineblock,I couldnt even manage the 1st jump and spec these two guys. Gargoyle finished in about half an hour.
but sadly I didnt know that I could add people to my friends list at that time.luckily I found him when I registered my own XJ account 4 months later :D
He is a nice guy from what I can tell,and he always sees things through.

Page 48 of 77

Please log in to post replies.