Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 49 of 77
Nubby-_-29/01/2013 18:05

it looks like i know Mik0 since many many years, dont know why.. may be i've played with players with nicknames like his but who knows, also when i see "Mik0" dont know why i imagine some uber pro :D

Stabilot29/01/2013 18:39

Since many years, some lj server i guess. Otherwise I can see you at some kreedz climb servers from time to time! Great dude=D

mytH-_029/01/2013 18:44

Remember those pretty strafes of yours :)

nobody^29/01/2013 18:45

Oh! Years back you were one of my favourite jumpers. Can't remember any particular demo of yours but I remember you were real good. Feels good having the opportunity to say my opinion about you.

badass .29/01/2013 18:48

You like Eva Mendes :D

WeMeRA29/01/2013 18:54

Seen this guy around the forum.

mytH-_029/01/2013 18:56

I can´t remember you from back in the days but I´ve been seeing you on the XJ server, skilled jumper for sure :)

dyna29/01/2013 19:03(edited 07/10/2013 17:44)

.........................

shNzrecord holder Tournament #229/01/2013 19:04(edited 29/01/2013 19:06)

First memory I recall is seeing him in the cj list with 254 block. It was really long time ago. :D (that was about mytH)

dynamiteN got my attention with his great clips!

mytH-_029/01/2013 19:06

Remember you as my teammate and a fine jumper indeed! :)

surRendirecord holder29/01/2013 19:07

i just remember watching tons of bhops maps beaten by shnz, sick combos always, something like 2010 (?)

zythH^ moviemaker29/01/2013 19:30

One of the best surf and slide players also a great kreedzer, seen it in some releases from XJ and CC

WeMeRA29/01/2013 19:34

I think I've seen a movie that you've done on the front page, correct me if I'm wrong.

boom.dll29/01/2013 19:41

i remember you making battle movies and stuff :>

Nubby-_-29/01/2013 20:01

boom.dll - the moviemaker, also i remember when he did some trickjumps and all xj members were like :O wtf boom play kz? and he is not that bad? :D

zythH^ moviemaker29/01/2013 20:09

Seen some wise posts in there, don't know much more :/

WeMeRa, I got 2 ROTW's, you are correct.

badass .29/01/2013 20:22

You were the editor of the last ROTW.

CamelCloudrecord holder29/01/2013 21:36

Chatbox, I believe, posted some random stuff. Not quite sure, to be honest.

WeMeRA29/01/2013 21:48

CamelCloud, I remember you from several things. Kz-sca, kzmod, loves movies etc... Seems to be a quite funny guy with a very deep voice.

TonTo29/01/2013 22:00

WeMeRa, i rememba you frum 272 TRAIN BAKVVARDS by markaN :)

Page 49 of 77

Please log in to post replies.