Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 50 of 77
cologne30/01/2013 01:26

who can forget his edits ???????

WeMeRA30/01/2013 07:31

I remember your nick from a movie I think, or I might just have seen you in the forums.

Marshall30/01/2013 13:13

Epic bw jumping :D

surRendirecord holder30/01/2013 15:52

prob a trick jump movie ;x

nobody^30/01/2013 22:43(edited 30/01/2013 22:45)

surRendi.. hm...
I remember you from 2bak's surf movie, not sure to be honest. If I am mistaken, what I know for sure you are a great slider.

Nubby-_-30/01/2013 23:31

Old friend, we used to play very often together years ago, good ljumper, also i was impressed because he was good bhoper too, miss oldschool days <3

mytH-_031/01/2013 21:24

I remember your nick for sure, not sure for what tho haha... my memory is terrible but I am certain that I recognize your nick and since I remember your nick that must mean that I thought you were a good jumper :D

WeMeRA31/01/2013 21:36

I remember you from some of you records back in the days, I think I also remember you from a movie! Really good jumper I remember you were as well.

dyna31/01/2013 21:42(edited 07/10/2013 17:43)

...............

polsik31/01/2013 23:09(edited 31/01/2013 23:12)

Good friend and great Moviemaker from Algeria.Thanks so much for ur support at project about name "neo top 10 frags"

Chichin mapperrecord holder01/02/2013 13:54

Talented moviemaker

FLP01/02/2013 16:20

Great mapper,great moviemaker and good player(from what i saw),something like Fof :D

Nokkan01/02/2013 16:23

Sorry guys, but thread name is "Your first memory of..." not "Describe..."

surRendirecord holder01/02/2013 16:31

Remember you from seeing ur photo at real life photos thread, i think :P

kLEe]01/02/2013 17:08(edited 01/02/2013 17:10)

it was back in the oldschool days of surfing when i saw you on some damn hard surf map i couldnt beat, think it was some of simplyspeds maps^^. and after i saw his speed and smoothness i also wanted to surf that good and started practcing........
now, some years later im still nub=)

Nubby-_-01/02/2013 18:46

dont know you, as i see u have only 3 posts so you are not active to take parts in some discussions, i mean you only read them

- nympho -01/02/2013 18:49

hns noob! :)

Bu7ler01/02/2013 18:55

My first memory of nympho was from longjump section, where he posted some awesome pictures of his longjumps.

2Dex Tournament #201/02/2013 18:59(edited 01/02/2013 19:00)

Nympho,great guy!One of my favourite people that i know from cs.Always fun,always nice to talk to and of course great jumper.First memory: so long ago,in lj server,just jumping and chatting :)
Bu7ler, i dont know really.I guess the first memory is right here right now :D

Ft.skY01/02/2013 19:11

2dex, a great bulgarian jumper and kinda nice guy (luv ya)
I dont remember when I met u, but Im glad that it happened

Page 50 of 77

Please log in to post replies.