Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 51 of 77
WeMeRA01/02/2013 21:08

Don't really know actually, seen you around.

2Dex Tournament #201/02/2013 22:10

Good moviemaker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHAT28-U0GA

Nubby-_-01/02/2013 22:40

My classmate i remember when he was my fan and i taught him how to jump. :D now i am his fan, great guy, kzer, ljer, also he did 256x2 block lj. 8)

2Dex Tournament #201/02/2013 23:25(edited 01/02/2013 23:26)

My most bright cs related memory of Nubby.
I was geeking lj the first week i learned about kreedz on some random lj map where it spawns you with scout.I geeked 235 block for like 2-3 hours and did it.And the next day at school nubby says: "Scout gives you +10 speed".I was so sad :D
Great hns-er and kz-er <3

nobody^01/02/2013 23:42(edited 01/02/2013 23:43)

2Dex! He was there when I landed my first 250 block! :-D

On the demo he says something of the sort: "Say that you love 2Dex" Ahh, too bad I lost that demo. :(

Boss longjumper and a great guy!

Michael Collins03/02/2013 08:45

Edge bug ninja, and yes, very mature and nice person...

WeMeRA03/02/2013 08:50

He added me as friend here at XJ

Nubby-_-03/02/2013 09:06

I remember him from my best times as a kreedzer, he was also very active that time, trickjumps, movies, we just wanted to show our skills to everyone :D

FLP03/02/2013 15:30

the guy who had the first ROTW on kz-balkan
I think that It was on goldbhop :)

zythH^ moviemaker21/02/2013 20:16

A great trickjumper, a soldier of my squad (like people who don't believe LyNn just thought in that naw) and seems to be a great guy

nobody^21/02/2013 22:54

My portugal mate.... Not sure how we met actually, but when I see your nick around the web a few things pop out in my head:

1. Always trying to improve his moviemaking skills, tho you could be quite lazy at times. :-D

2. Beeing nice and helpful to most of the people.

3. Your girl-related adventures. :D Gotta luv em!

zuveeh moviemaker21/02/2013 23:32

Asked me if I wanted to do a movie for him and k3g.

hoLy mapper21/02/2013 23:48

I met him on some public servers and it seems he's pretty good.

WeMeRA22/02/2013 09:17

Remember something about you like 3, 4 years ago, I can't really remember what though. :(

fizik02/03/2013 14:23

made some youtube videos so long ago,it's unreal

Cypek02/03/2013 19:04

playing on some server together(deine mudda??) and joking around

Michael Collins02/03/2013 21:39

Owner of kz.random and very friendly guy. Met him long time ago.

fizik02/03/2013 22:09

wrote some weird comment on my profile cause apparently he's into japanese names

FLP02/03/2013 22:10

Most friendly guy from Bosnia.
And he loves Juventus just like me :P

Michael Collins02/03/2013 22:40(edited 02/03/2013 22:41)

Trophy will go in north italiy again, Milan, Inter and Napoli are not good enough for been champions. :D

Page 51 of 77

Please log in to post replies.